The online racing simulator
FXR first try
(13 posts, started )
#1 - sgb27
FXR first try
My first try at rendering the 3D models, didn't realise this was possible or that people were interested in it!

people apparently rather just seeing their skins on something nice and shiny thats all

not everyone though.. only but about 95% lol
Wheres the driver :P
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#4 - sgb27
Yes, the setting does need some work :-) it does look a bit like an RC car now you mention it!
hehehe wat they said
hang on b4 i go whys the car render so like foggy?
#7 - (SaM)
The reason it looks so small is because of the blur on the back. When you make a photo of something really small, you get much closer blur than normal. If the car was real size, it would have alot less blur and only far away.

Example:
my first few.

#9 - (SaM)
I like the backdrop on ^ that one, looks real. Tho the reflection is wrong though. Check the bricks, the windows are continuing the brick pattern..

That and the perspective on the 2nd pic is weird! Are you sure the camera has normal position/fov settings?
Yeah the second one turned out alittle wierd. The ground seem quite real, but I noticed the brick reflection as well.
But all in all that was day 1 with 3ds give me a week

Is there any way I can make the floor not reflect onto the car? Look at the side here.
Right click on the ground mesh, click properties. Then uncheck reflect. That should do the trick.
Thank-you, can you also tell me on how to turn on the 'pivot' tool with rotate? At one point I can lay a tire on its back, now I can only rotate it standing up.
I'm not sure but try pressing "x".

FXR first try
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG