The online racing simulator
Anyone excited about Forza 2?
(17 posts, started )
#2 - aoun
Im more excited bout LFS s2 final .
Why would you buy the 360 wheel for Forza 2 when you can get a Logitech G25 for LFS?

Unless you already have one, of course.
#4 - aoun
Yep i already have one...
I had heard about it, but. what kind of plataform is for? xbox, ps3 etc or for pc too?
They need to give the sexbox360 a damn USB input.
Quote from Jonas8431 :I had heard about it, but. what kind of plataform is for? xbox, ps3 etc or for pc too?

X360 only I'm afraid
#8 - JJ72
Quote from MorpheusZero :They need to give the sexbox360 a damn USB input.

Why? When they can intentionally miss it out and force you to buy second rate hardwares with first rate prices.
Quote from griever :Is anyone excited about Forza 2?

This is shaping up for a 'no' by the looks of it.
Quote from MorpheusZero :They need to give the sexbox360 a damn USB input.

Aren't the normal controllers USB?
I havn't watched the videos but it does look good. As i have said before doesnt look like it will be upto the level of lfs but does look like it could be a good game with enough realism to make it difficult. Who knows though i think i will just rent it out to see what it is like before buying it.

But yes the whole wheel thing it crap, that microsoft didn't even consider making the dfp/g25 etc compatible in the slightest - they could of even made it so only 2 pedals and padel shifter and not whole h box set up but not even that
Quote from Doorman :This is shaping up for a 'no' by the looks of it.

lol..my thoughts exactly.

Not interested in the slightest.
And having seen the video's of it, it looks even less impressive.
What is interesting, is that the car sounds are extremely lousy. Especially if you compare the result vs. game budget.

edit: typo
#13 - aoun
What is interesting.. LFS is better!
It comes out in a few hours

I pre-ordered my copy of Forza 2 last week so I cant wait to get it tomorow. Its supposed to be very good with all the different cars/mods/engine & drivetrain swaps you can do. Also not to mention drifting

Cant wait
I had a look at the first vid. Graphics look good, but not spectacular. Sounds appear to be very dull. The red car featuring in it looked eerily similar to an XR in LFS There was very, very little body roll in any of the cars feat., From what I've seen of Evo track day vids they roll a lot more than that. The blue Miata's brake discs were glowing bright red just a few turns into the first lap, just a gimmick?

All in all it looks ok, but doesn't have anything immediately appealing except for real cars. Dunno if it has real tracks, if it does, that's a bonus too.
just so you know, the red car is a 2nd gen RX-7 (FC), and yea, the XR does resemble it, but the XR don't have rotary engines. and as for body roll, that depends on how you have the suspension setup on the car.

but sadly, the glowing brakes is a gimic, rather than reacting realisticly, its just flash.

still, i can't wait for the game. i've got mine pre-ordered, and its going to be delivered on wednesday.

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG