The online racing simulator
LFS4FREE Event 1
What a mess, server was laggy, event was abandoned after race 1.

Will be re-scheduled as soon as possible.

Dan,
Because of the total nightmare that was event 1, I have decided to award the license to the winner of race 1, LONT.

All other drivers are invited to take part in the next event, which will be annouced soon, sorry to all those who took part and stuck with it, congrats to LONT and enjoy S2
Maybe next races will be shorter, in race 1 situation was bright alredy on lap 15.
And the races are to late for people from east europe, many of us must go to work or school next day.
#4 - Foqs
Congratz LONT, and welcome to S2 mate
Quote from danowat :Because of the total nightmare that was event 1, I have decided to award the license to the winner of race 1, LONT.

All other drivers are invited to take part in the next event, which will be annouced soon, sorry to all those who took part and stuck with it, congrats to LONT and enjoy S2

First of all. Gratulations to LONT. Welcome in S2 heaven. Cya there..

Thanks to danowat for this event as well. It´s not at all your fault it went this way. Well, the server was laggy, some racers were very laggy as well.
I´m looking forward to the next races and I only can recommend these kind of events. It´s different ( means better ) from the normal every nights races.

About it:

Before Q: A competitor gives me his setup for BL2@XFG rally as I cant find a decent one. This was real sportsmanship. Just great !

Qualifying:

Was ok for most of the drivers, I guess.
Anyways:

Disturbing on a 05.64, witch is very good for my standards, to have chats about unimportant stuff... well.. shit happens ... ended my Q nr.4 with a 1. 33.93 sec. I think it was. Danowat explained ppl. not to chat - I wonder if they understood ...

Race:

I had a nice start. Pos. 2 half of lap 1... d9, which I know is faster then me behind me. But my my race was over half into lap 1 as I crashed into an one - minute - behind - bulgarian- backmarker ..( Mate, blue flags aren´t there to create the LFS-game more colourful ).

My fault - I learned my lesson - shouldn´t have expected him to get off the racing line -especially not on a 20 lap race..

Had to pit then (19 sec´s . ;-)) as my car was all messed up but from there I just pushed hard. Best lap a 1.33.83 sec . A racer in front of me get´s disconnected lap 14 ..
Got somehow back to Pos. 5 or 6 it was as my PC on 18th of 20 lap suddenly had a BSOD. This hardly has happened to my PC. I still don´t know, what happened to the other racers - if they had the same or got disconnected ot what in the hell happened there... I wonder, if a server can cause a BSOD now... u tell me... Somebody has a replay. Pls. send it to me.

I´m glad that the event is postphoned actually - haven´t had a 20 lap set for BL1 rev@ XRT..

It was just great pleasure racing the LFS4free tonight. Thanks danowat!!:clapclap:

If there isn´t a replay arround I´d like to hear from other particicants how the race was from their point of view.

English isn´t my favourite language as you prob. can see..

Bye
[TDRT] Spøgelset
DanishRacingProServer
#7 - LONT
Here from my view
http://zion.tylko.na.pl/file/d ... LFS4FREE.XRG_BL1-LONT.mpr

Its a pity that it finish on first configuration... We could continue or change a server. I have practiced for mounth and we raced combo well-known for me and ive driven ~5000 laps in that... I hope its OK i have that voucher and anyone is angry with me.

Q and R:
Like in plan, first from start to the finish - no suprises

THanks to all for the voucher code and i hope i will meet at S2 in soon...
We at Dynamic Racing have decided to offer the drive to LONT if he wants it. We are in process of talking it all over

If you want a donation again to the next s2 licence Danny, give me a shout
hmmm this sounds cool

how to sign in ?

Edit:
woops i have read it no more signing in to bad

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG