The online racing simulator
Zz0's Inlays for LFS broadcasting
(45 posts, started )
Pic

back from my winter break, a little and quick made one for you

and updated some zip-files, by adding the psd-files. The ones, who cannot use pspimage can now use psd
So... I'm going to announce that I'm working on a self-made inlay pack. I orentated myself by looking at the US Oval serieses and their inlays. This is what came out. It is not finished yet!

http://www.lfsvideo.net/play.php?vid=141
Quote from TFalke55 :So... I'm going to announce that I'm working on a self-made inlay pack. I orentated myself by looking at the US Oval serieses and their inlays. This is what came out. It is not finished yet!

http://www.lfsvideo.net/play.php?vid=141

Looking good, can't wait to see the final product.
Quote from BigTime :Looking good, can't wait to see the final product.

so the final product is online

it includes a psd-file and a pspimage file. For the psd I also included a Font mask, sothat you shouldn't have problems to do place the texts rightly
I just have to say, these look incredible! Really damn good. Nice one

I'm sure I've posted in this thread before, but apparently I haven't.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I just have to say, these look incredible! Really damn good. Nice one

I'm sure I've posted in this thread before, but apparently I haven't.

thx... althoug I'm abit inactive in this section because of my LFSCART, and some recap projects...
Pic

so this is my project for this moment: The A1 GP Inlays it's still in working stage but it will be released during this week.

The preview pic is from oneGP F1 World Series Round 11

EDIT: because of computer failure the release will be delayed...
The "NaturalInlay" is added to the first post... it is for the use in addition to TVDirector with inlays for post-production... It allows to show information in a fitting style
Quote from BigTime :Pic please!

Quote from Sponge :+1 a preview would be nice

I won't upload a pic...
actually you're going to see them in action... I will inform you when it's ready
Even better
I just uploaded the ESPN 2009 version... I've not done any pics yet so
how to put into the vids?
1. You need a video editing program with the possibility of adding png as picture in picture
2. You need to save a copy of the picutre including a overlayed font.
3. You need to have really patience for this
I'm back. I'm announcing the FIA GT 2010 Inlays to be published on Sunday
Quote from TFalke55 :I'm back. I'm announcing the FIA GT 2010 Inlays to be published on Sunday

FIA GT graphics are postponed until Friday. Forgot to save my progress.
Quote from TFalke55 :FIA GT graphics are postponed until Friday. Forgot to save my progress.

I bet you were like ffffuuuu
Oh well, can't wait for yet another inlay since I use them a lot
mmm, these are very nice atually
Thanks, These are 100 % perfect for what I need.
Just thought I would give something back and here is the BTCC one edited with caution, Red and green flags and easy to change fastest lap thing.
Attached files
BTCC07.psd - 796.6 KB - 196 views

Zz0's Inlays for LFS broadcasting
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG