The online racing simulator
Comparing Lap Times to other drivers in LFSWorld
I've searched, and searched and searched. I've been directed and read through so many programming threads now, that this is probably a quick answer from someone in the know, since the search isn't the end all for finding information.

Now to the question:

I thought there was a way to compare lap times to others side by side ( possibly colored/highlighted for the higher ranked?) on the LFSWorld Desktop. Was this removed? Is it still there and I am missing it? Or is there some new app that does this? Or do I have to write up a php script to do this?

Thanks!
Go to S2 Hotlaps > Hotlap Charts, select Track/Car combo, then click on one "C" besides the country flag for the first hotlap, then again on a different "C" to compare it with the other one.

Or go to S2 Hotlaps > Compare, if you just want to compare your hotlaps to that of others.
Is there this capability for personal best times from races? Only hotlaps?

Thanks for the quick answer btw!
This option was available in old lfsworld..new one don't have it :/
I use this a lot more than lfsworld nowadays: link

It is kinda what lfsworld should be :/

I hope the owner of that site doesn't mind me posting the link, it seems not all even know about that site. Aaand that may be for a reason
#6 - amp88
Quote from Hyperactive :I use this a lot more than lfsworld nowadays: link

I hope the owner of that site doesn't mind me posting the link, it seems not all even know about that site. Aaand that may be for a reason

Wow, great site that I've never heard of before.
Quote from Hyperactive :I use this a lot more than lfsworld nowadays: link

I am so glad I asked now! Thanks that is 99% of what I was looking for. Would be nice to be able to see this on LFS World and be able to compare more than one racer.. Very Awesome!

Comparison of 2 with green/red coloring
#8 - amp88
Quote from Mister2zx3 :I am so glad I asked now! Thanks that is 99% of what I was looking for. Would be nice to be able to see this on LFS World and be able to compare more than one racer.. Very Awesome!

Comparison of 2 with green/red coloring

Yeah, that's a really handy feature to have, but I think it could be improved by having a limit on the percentage difference between the times. If, for example, one driver is more than 10% slower than the other it's hardly representative of their ability (well, either that or they're shockingly bad), so perhaps it shouldn't be included.

Anyway, I r teh loozer

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG