The online racing simulator
Wallriding in the air
(24 posts, started )
Wallriding in the air
Nice find :P
Nice movie Masken.
wow nice vid u gave me an idea how to get out of the pit very very fast
Quote from LFSn00b :Old

Idk why, but in almost every video posted up, you call it old. And some of them may be old, but this one featured the BF1. And imo, that was'nt that long ago. Try having some constructive comments instead of saying just "old"

Anyway, about that vid, quite awesome!
I never knew there was an invisible wall there ^^
Great Find

Frenchy
LOL!

Your best one so far, Mask. j/k
ha ha, cool. @Nathan, the n00b just thins his it cus he got in a team finally.
The angle at about 0:40s is great, looks ridiculous.
That music just makes that video ace!
Quote from BenjiMC :@Nathan, the n00b just thins his it cus he got in a team finally.

lol i remember that "phase" he had when he changed teams more than he changed his underwear

Frenchy
LOL!!
One of the funniest LFS vid...that gives me an idea..will try it out later with BF1..wakakaka.

p/s : whats the name of the song? share please!
#12 - Jakg
Quote from LFSn00b :Old

Upload Date: 51 sec - 02-May-2007

I've never seen it before and i'm a forum whore, so i think it's new
#13 - Davo
Awesome stuff. Perhaps scavier are also working on a skateboarding sim.
Quote from Davo :Awesome stuff. Perhaps scavier are also working on a skateboarding sim.

Lol, Skateboarder Vs. UF1, who would win?

Frenchy
hahaha nice video, little bug there I say!
Thx for all comments

Quote from AE86drifter :
p/s : whats the name of the song? share please!

Its Machinae Supremacy - theme from jets and guns
Quote from Jakg :I've never seen it before and i'm a forum whore

so true...
anyway, there has been a similar video in the past from a BF1 doing wallride on a invisble wall on the autocross area.
maybe he means that.....
LFSnoob hasn't been here all that long, so I doubt he's seen every LFS video ever - I certainly haven't! But as this is the first, to my knowledge, wallriding video on Aston I think it's fair to say that it ISN'T old, and that LFSnoob is just being an idiot (again?). Maybe he didn't even watch it. Maybe he didn't understand it.
-
(felplacerad) DELETED by felplacerad : trolling
Buuu it is old, I did years ago in one of my movies!

By years ago I mean five months ago and by "did it" I mean with the XRT who never left the ground.
Quote from kurent :Buuu it is old, I did years ago in one of my movies!

By years ago I mean five months ago and by "did it" I mean with the XRT who never left the ground.

lol. i thought you was serious for a moment there. But this is the reason i am moaning at Niko. Its the same at school, for example, i put a song on my phone which has been on the radio for about a week, so i downloaded it and put it on my phone. I started to play it out loud at lunchtime, and i got a wave of people saying it was old. if they think a few days is old, how old do they think they are? were all 15-16 so maybe they think there 30?

Frenchy
LOL.. WTF...

those guys have too much time ..

music was ace too.
It really isn't a bug! It's just so idiots can't fly over the pitwall and take people out.
kool vid, the music is very good too, do you know the name of the track?

thx

EDIT nvm iv just seen it on a post oops
Quote from wheel4hummer :It really isn't a bug! It's just so idiots can't fly over the pitwall and take people out.

Wallriding in the air
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG