The online racing simulator
***Read Me***
(60 posts, started )
It obviously one of those weeks.... nice move General

I had one of the nKPro racers from Canada ,who I've never spoken to before, PM me asking for my address so he could send me his old gear
AMD A64 3200+ CPU with stock cooler
eVGA 6800GS Video Card
2 x 512mb ddr1 OCZ Premier RAM
for free...he even paid for the postage

simply because he was aware i had a crappy old machine. Amazing.

There's a wave of generosity sweeping through the sim community. It's restored my faith in humanity.
I've had a really shitty day (literally, actually - it included drain-cleaning professionals creating a fountain of brown soup outside my front door), and this cheered me up, so I went and bought an S2 voucher myself to give away.

I won't be doing it in the forum though, and not until I've got this job finished, so maybe an hour or so...
Quote from The Moose :It obviously one of those weeks.... nice move General

I had one of the nKPro racers from Canada ,who I've never spoken to before, PM me asking for my address so he could send me his old gear
AMD A64 3200+ CPU with stock cooler
eVGA 6800GS Video Card
2 x 512mb ddr1 OCZ Premier RAM
for free...he even paid for the postage

simply because he was aware i had a crappy old machine. Amazing.

There's a wave of generosity sweeping through the sim community. It's restored my faith in humanity.

Wow, quite a story!
Quote from The General Lee :Because I am a kind and loving soul...

I have decided to..

BUY S2 FOR THE FIRST DEMO USER TO REPLY TO THIS THREAD!!

The voucher has been bought and as far as I know, you will be playing S2 content in a matter of minutes!

This is not a con, so get replying.

Remember, its for the FIRST DEMO USER TO REPLY ONLY

Lol, Can I have a new mobile?

Pretty cool thread, Out of total blondeness when I read the first post then saw the replay I thought why the hell is that guy posting when he allready has S2.

O well, some of you guys have more money than sense, nice to see some generosity though, even though i'm sure Kev will be asking something for his S2, maybe a slave for a day. (Heard he was into bondage but after me declining him, I doubt he'd ask anyone again )
Quote from Bawbag :i'm sure Kev will be asking something for his S2, maybe a slave for a day. (Heard he was into bondage but after me declining him, I doubt he'd ask anyone again )

I was sort-of hoping for fresh DNA samples since Hyperactive let the feds in on my secret clone army laboratory, but nah, I might just give it away. I don't really want to risk having to invade Norway with a clone army of demo drifters.
congrats to the dude who got it !
talk about a nice gut fair play to you for being so kind lol
Now... how about a Red, 6 speed, 1995 Pontiac Firebird Formula?
Someone just hit the jackpot in a lottery?
Quote from Albieg :When I read the title of the thread I thought "Oh, not another uninspired thread with a ridiculous title"...
I'm glad my expectations were wrong, General Lee. And congrats to hectic too for the short answer

Same thing here, I almost not-clicked on the thread , and was expecting some lame off topic. Well done Lee.
this should become the official S2 Donation Thread
K I got me a demo racer! Took me ages to find one called Kev, but I did!
#39 - CSU1
Quote from thisnameistaken :K I got me a demo racer! Took me ages to find one called Kev, but I did!

I dont get this, why are you giving away you S2 kev? I demand an answer. NOW?:feathers:
Quote from CSU1 :I dont get this, why are you giving away you S2 kev? I demand an answer. NOW?:feathers:

'Tis the season, or something. I am a sheep.
#41 - CSU1
Quote from thisnameistaken :'Tis the season, or something. I am a sheep.

pfff a sheep in the shape of Eric Zoolander

btw,explain chocolates on racetrack, because I have no idea what that post was about, its been doin my head in, did u have to move away against someone elses will to their race track? im congused these past four weeks OT:
you know what they say about that name in germany dont you ?
#43 - CSU1
Quote from Shotglass :you know what they say about that name in germany dont you ?

Correct me if I am wrong, I will take an educated guess that in Germany they call thes - Langers?
Quote from CSU1 :btw,explain chocolates on racetrack, because I have no idea what that post was about, its been doin my head in,

Cool.

It was a poor take on one of these.
Hey The General Lee, I could use a voucher for a broadband connection!

Oh, wait a minute, I just disabled my dialup and I'm on BROADBAND FIRST TIME TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

(And sadly, I sit here on the forum with it....)
'grats, Nighthawk!
#47 - SamH
Hey Mike.. welcome to "S2 - The Director's Cut".. (as it's meant to be seen, with automatic skin downloading!!!). Broadband will make such a difference!
Thanks all, and most of all, thanks The General Lee For the record, my first race wasn't on a drift server, it was in a DSR server where I met some guys I raced with in the demo (Taavi and Sage), GTR's @ KY2r. See ya on the track
Wow, and that S2 went to a deserving soul! Raced him in my demo days quite alot! I would have actually shed a tear when this had went out to some of those "bling lovers"

@Hectic, When u came to the DSR server, it didn't occur to me that u didn't have S2 before.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Wow, and that S2 went to a deserving soul! Raced him in my demo days quite alot! I would have actually shed a tear when this had went out to some of those "bling lovers"

@Hectic, When u came to the DSR server, it didn't occur to me that u didn't have S2 before.

Maybe that's the other account of him

/escape

***Read Me***
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG