The online racing simulator
What Version
(8 posts, started )
What Version
Hi All,

Just a quicky. I tried to find a "good" server tonight, and with all the test patches around atm, finding it hard to find people.

Whats the consensus out here atm. I mean, what are people running as in Version. Obviously found a few with W, then non with W10, few with W17.

Whats everybody using atm, as I like to find a pick up and go server atm

Thanks

Fordie
Im running all three versions atm, but still seem to be spending most of my time on W as the STCC server on W10 is always empty and there isn't too much activity on W17 servers either.
Seems to be either ATM Fordie.

There was a nice server running W17 last night, OLT Pro racing, TBO class on Aston Historic, I had a race and it was great fun battling XRT's with my RB4

Best bet is to run 2 seperate installs, W and W17 untill the proper patch comes out.

Dan,
Yeah I'm finding either W or W17... the diff bein the guys who aren't bothered with teh development versions due to the auto install, and the rest who like the latest n greatest.

I just look on LFS-W to see what's goin and choose from there.
#5 - Davo
Mostly W17. I just have the .exe in my usual lfs idrectory and everything is working fine. Occasionally frequent the W servers nowadays, but I find racing is cleaner on W17 most of the time. I tihnk it has soemthing to do with actually having to look at the forum to get the test patch which has better drivers.
Yer I run W and W17, but it just seemed to be an extra quiet night last night. Thought I was missing a patch or something
Quote from Fordman :Yer I run W and W17, but it just seemed to be an extra quiet night last night. Thought I was missing a patch or something

Hehe =)

Wait a little bit and everything will be back to normal. A new offical patch should be coming down soon.
#8 - Alles
im usually on W17, cuz there is where u need to be
but thats just my opinion

What Version
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG