The online racing simulator
Bawbag takes MHR Gold again
(43 posts, started )
Quote from BlackSheep720 :thank you for this spammy public service announcement...

"thank you" for being utterly senseless. I had my finger on the temporary ban button for 5 minutes because this is not the first time you burst in and spawn your useless comments. But because of this so called 'freedom of speech thing and not hurting anyone' I couldn't do it. Yet.

Tone down a couple of notches alright? Noone is interested in your senselessness.

Try to get 1st place in the MHR instead.

------------

To get back on topic - I hope to put hotlapping into a better spotlight again in the future. Somehow it's been tucked away a bit, but the achievements made there are well worth to be mentioned and not are not mentioned enough atm.

Grats Baw!
I didn't even know MHR existed, interesting...
well done baw..
#29 - th84
Congrats Barfbag!
I had no idea what MHR was until I read this. It's interesting to see the combos that you must do - are they on LFSW or should I save this thread somewhere?
Quote from Bawbag :Yea, because winning the ESCC is like taking the hotlap rank, right?

Hehe, I think you understood my pov
waY2Go
GOooooooooo BAGBAG
Quote from Bob Smith :The MHR is a great idea. Although Vic, the combo choices could be a little better. Most are fine but a few seem a bit poor.

Old improvement suggestion: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=7444

I think we are used to this combos, no reason to change them now
I'd like to see some combo for BF1 and that's all
#37 - dave
Just wondering how it works, how do you know it's those combos and what adds up to give total handicap of -0:45.955. Is there a standard time on each track that it then minuses or adds to/from, if so what are those times? edit: One other thing.. Can you search for your name to see your rank rather than trudge through hundreds of pages.
On the ranks page, click the rank info link for information on the particular rank you are viewing (see attached screenie)

oh and yeah I should make a 'find myself' link there
Attached images
rankinfo.jpg
#39 - dave
Excellent ty
Congrats Ray, quite an achievement that!
Congratulations, Bawbizzledizzle!
ups

congr.
Grats (again) bugbag!

Bawbag takes MHR Gold again
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG