The online racing simulator
radeon 9600 problem, no aa or af, plz help
ok until now i could manage this "thing" with aa and af. i lost them everytime i switched to windows while on the track, but if i went to garage screen then window then back in-game aa and af were back again. now i dont know what happend but doesent work anymore i cant get aa and af to come back. i reinstalled the drivers before i cleaned them with drv cleaner but nothing. if i select the profile in ati tray tools, the game runs and everything is fine until i window the game. then when i come back, no aa and af and i cant get them back i tryed everything! plz help its absolutely horror withouth them.
thats very old bug in ATI drivers.ATI nor NVIDIA suggest to use ALT-TAB as this cause issues.

I had that when I had ATI8500 running on 5.10 drivers before Catalyst came out.This should be reported to ATI but I think they will not care because they will say you used ALT-TAB thingy.Although NVIDIA drivers doesnt have this issue.

Sorry I couldnt help.
yea well i know, i read the threads about this when i first encounterd the issue but it was manageble until now. i really dont know what changed this? and why? i didnt install anything new, no programs, drivers, or devices...it just happend all of the sudden. strange, and annoying.
i read that thread evin befor i posted this1, but didnt helped much...i would want to find out what caused this problem. the thing is i cant restore my system because i disabled the option from windows...so i cant comeback to the old settings. but i'm still wondering how is it possible that with no manual intervention to the system what so ever something changed and now i cant restore my aa and af in lfs.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG