The online racing simulator
Selling Bucket Seats
(12 posts, started )
Selling Bucket Seats
Hi guys, i have a pair of bucket seats that i want to sell, they are basically brand new as one is still sealed and the other has been sat in a handfull of times.
I am building a racing rig (Project is on hold for a little while) and i bought this pair of seats to use one of them in it (There is a picture of the seat in my project blog HERE)
I have just acquired a seat out of a Mclaren Mercedes SLR and naturally i want to use this instead , so i am selling my other seats.

Ok, now to the point of the thread. Before i sell them i would like to see if there is any interest from a couple of you guys that would like to purchase one of these seats individually for a similar project as i am doing, or maybe a racing office chair
If not i will just put them on ebay as a pair, but i thought i would give you guys the opportunity for an idividual one before i do.

Cheers guys.
#2 - Jakg
where the smeg did you get the SLR seat from?!
idk if this applys for mercedes, but my dad owns a brabus showroom and it is possible to buy brabus seats from there, amongst many other things. But idk if its possible to do this with mercedes

Frenchy
Prince Naseem would me my Bet
Well, i don't think it was Nazeem's, but it was certainly a write off!
#6 - Rish
Quote from GFresh :Well, i don't think it was Nazeem's, but it was certainly a write off!

LMAO, yes it was wasnt it! LMAO
how much u want for the pair? could do with some for my car:P lol
me two,i like them alot,where could i get the recliners for them ?
Im interested... PM me a price. Ill get back to you from there...
Quote from SLIDE WAYZ :how much u want for the pair? could do with some for my car:P lol

I'm wanting £170 + shipping for the pair, they cost £200 + shipping a couple of months ago, and as i said if i sold them as unused you wouldn't tell they weren't

Quote from 11SuLLy11 :me two,i like them alot,where could i get the recliners for them ?

Not sure about recliners, they are a solid seat, so any reclining would have to be done at subframe level.

Quote from stevewhite :Im interested... PM me a price. Ill get back to you from there...

You know i'm in England right?
thats soe nice work u done their lad
Thanks

Having a break from it for a little while, doing some home improvements, then i'll get it finished.

Selling Bucket Seats
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG