The online racing simulator
engine damage when car crashes facing...
First of all sorry for my english... The supension damage is fantastic, it only occurs when the car crashes sideways or after a heavy jump... when the car crashes facing the only thing it happens is a physics deformation but that should damage the engine and alter aerodynamics (especially to formulas) I think that will be good for getting rid off wreckers, kamikaces and arcade people and it will make LFS still more realistic too, I'm sure drivers will use their brakes much more at turn 1.

Another suggestion is placing a (virtual) chalk line in front of the garage pointing out the correct direction, sometimes is difficult to know which is the right direction but this lack importance.

And my last suggestion (I hope that for S3) more variety of (real) cars with the same power but with different characteristics like rpm, torque, mass, distance between axles and weight distribution, and for these new cars what better than a few new (real) tracks?...

thanks!
+1 to the engine damage on crashes. It always seems it will run untill overreved or empty on fuel. Frontal crashes should definately make an impact on power.
Maybe even smoke particles from the hood when smashing the cooler.

More cars in S3 is, from my view, inevitable.
Quote from daloonie :+1 to the engine damage on crashes. It always seems it will run until overreved or empty on fuel. Frontal crashes should definitely make an impact on power.

Not just loss of power. We should define a certain level of damage that if reached, would affect systems such as the radiator, etc, the engine should overheat and eventually experience total destruction, like IRL. Beyond that, front engined vehicles should suffer instant immobillization not only due to engine damage and misalignment, but also extensive suspension and chassis/drivetrain damage.
Quote from Jamexing :Not just loss of power. We should define a certain level of damage that if reached, would affect systems such as the radiator, etc, the engine should overheat and eventually experience total destruction, like IRL. Beyond that, front engined vehicles should suffer instant immobillization not only due to engine damage and misalignment, but also extensive suspension and chassis/drivetrain damage.

#5 - Gunn
The current damage model is still under development. That's why damge is not fully implemented yet. The side impact damage was introduced first, and it helps to prevent (among other things) wall riding. Suspension damaged was introduced for similar reasons: to minimise the chances of using such exploits to set unrealistic lap times (cutting corners etc).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG