The online racing simulator
[UK D1] Team Skins (private)
(6 posts, started )
Hello, im going to start making some skins. Ill add them later this evening i think, sorry for my bad English
Oh! Its ready! My first UK D1 skin for the XRT. Ill post one HQ skin and one resized to 1024x1024. Hope you'll enjoy it UK D1 team you might want to shift the name from XRT_UKD1 to XRT_UK_D1 and feel free to add a name on the car...

This car is for private use only. If anyone see someone use them without persmission we will be pissed! Hehe. Only allowed for UK D1 members that is
Attached images
XRT_UK_D1.jpg
XRT_UKD1.jpg
Misfit has sent me a nice and clean, cool looking skin! Ill post it here
Remember... These are private skins
Attached images
XRT_Fun.jpg
I wouldn't post the skin if its private. just post the preview and you won't have to worry. the skins look pretty good. I don't like how its just mirrored to the other side.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :I wouldn't post the skin if its private. just post the preview and you won't have to worry. the skins look pretty good. I don't like how its just mirrored to the other side.

I know what you mean. But i dont think it will be a real problem... If anyone wants to steal a skin, they could always go to the "Render my skin" thread... And i trust that noone want to be as childish as to use our skin without permission. And for the record! Its meant to be that way (mirrored logos). I thought it looked weird to at first, and i see what you mean
Keep driving like a madman!
Another Flick
Attached images
UK D1.jpg

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG