The online racing simulator
Any LFS gathering up at Seattle area?
Just looking for some m8 that have the same interest to have a drink
Dare I ask, is this for real?
#4 - CSU1
Just there's a few of these threads cropping up of late, if everyone's getting together then that's great but I have my doubts about at least one thread...
#6 - CSU1
Quote from Bob Smith :Just there's a few of these threads cropping up of late, if everyone's getting together then that's great but I have my doubts about at least one thread...

Thank God I didnt do what I was gonna do last night.

I was going to open a thread fishing for Irish players but after talking to Nikimere I realised there was no point.
There is a very small following over here Bob it's crap and to boot we dont even have a PC gaming centre to cater for meets.
We dont have a lot of thing over here ffs we cant even manage to get one stadium together for footie.
There is a 5000 seater stadia sitting in the middle of a field one mile from where I live unfinished because the builder legged it with the $$$, thats gathering mould this past 7 years.
Local gorernment have no interest in most sports, I guess they dont think it's worth the money. Idiots, just look what stadia have done to the local economies in the various locations around Great Britain and other countrys.
Just us Americans riding you guys' coattails again. ;]
From the USA-NW forum members I see here, there are actually more members around the Portland metro area than King County.
If there was a big LFS thing, I would be down. The only problem I can see is venue. Maybe something will happen at PAX?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG