The online racing simulator
Music during loading screens
(9 posts, started )
How do/Can you edit the song that plays while at the main menu? That one loop i kind of getting old thanks
#2 - Lible
All the music files are in lfs/data/ogg folder, add the song you want, with custom name. Then go to LFS umm... to Options->Music->Channels and set it up.

Or if you want to do it easy just overwrite the setupscreenloop.ogg (or whatever its named)
thank you, it only plays ogg files right? No i need to convert my mp3's
another alternative method would be opening a media player outside LFS, that's what I do mostly. I even do it when I'm driving in game, musics... even radios.. :P

but if you have problems with low fps in game, then I guess that's not recommended.
But what is ogg format... . I have some Sound Forge 6 and i'm not sure that i could save some sound in that extension...

I'll try.
OGG itself is a generic container which can contain any data - from music, to slides, to video. OGG Vorbis is what's currently used in LFS for music. Its a Free (yes thats free with a capital F) codec. Check out XIPH.org if anyone happens to be interested.

See OggDrop for converting any file to OGG Vorbis. Just drag and drop any file onto the OGGDrop window and it spits out an OGG vorbis file.
OK, bau in folder Live For "Speed\data\ogg" i have 2 loop and i see its like winamp media file, and i can play it with same, so i think i paste ahy my winamp media file in same compression, and thats all, but... It isin't work....
Yo, man, i dont have to yse convertor! Sond Forge have posibility to save file with .ogg extension, great thing!

Thanx anyway.
[offtopic]

I think those stupid techno songs (sorry, I'm not a fan of electronic music) should be deleted completely from LFS. With the arcade-looking menus they just give too arcadish first impression.

[/offtopic]

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG