The online racing simulator
Prawler Motorsports
(31 posts, started )
Prawler Motorsports
Prawler motorsports is looking for well expierienced racers.

Requirments:
10,000 miles
with in 3 seconds of the wr for 5 combos.

We also need:
-webmaster. (with a domain)
-Anyone with a dedicated server from 500servers.
-Ventrilo OR Teamspeak Server
-Anything else you can think this team could need.

If you would like to join post here with your msn and we can talk there.

Thanks, Kenneth
Prawler motorsports is looking for any racer. (plz sum1 join)

Requirments:
10 miles
with in 3 minutes of the wr for 5 combos.

We also need:
-A good leader!!
-At least 1 respected racer

Thanks, Kenneth

ps. Dont get attached to the name because it will change (again) next week!!!
Quote from byrney2004 :Prawler motorsports is looking for any racer. (plz sum1 join)

Requirments:
10 miles

We also need:
-A good leader!!

Thanks, Kenneth

come on man ,there is no need for that, all he is trying to do is start up a team !
Quote from byrney2004 :Prawler motorsports is looking for any racer. (plz sum1 join)

Requirments:
10 miles

We also need:
-A good leader!!

Thanks, Kenneth

aha...dumb ass. We just were being smart (I guess you arent) and changing the name so we dont get sued for using the name when we get a .com website.
oh dear another prat ruining the Prawler thread. Anyways hope you get some more people on the team.
Keep going at it Racer Hero. Your doing great and for your age you've gotten a well established team. better than some i might add. I give you a lotta respect for that and hope you do well in the future.

Idiots who spam this thread putting him down deserve to eb shot for being awckwarde tw*ts
well said, good luck with the team
i also agree !
Thank you all. And benji do you mind doing the shooting part for me?

Regards,
Kenneth
pick me !me me me !hah jokes,come with your team to next weeks event ok kenneth
Quote from racer hero :Thank you all. And benji do you mind doing the shooting part for me?

Regards,
Kenneth

My pleasure, Being black n all...
aha ill even provide the gun.
Question, and answer honestly.

How many teams, since November of 2006, have you been involved in, or started? Do you ever just stick with one thing?
Quote from byrney2004 :Prawler motorsports is looking for any racer. .

seriously?
No byrney the dumb ass that were going to shoot wrote that.

And I think I have been in 3 teams. =BTU= [HR] and this.
I know there has been alot of problems and i dont actuly know why people have somthing against prawler

(Lets hope Sam dont need to get involved again lol)

Anyways, we are still looking for recruitments, though i must admit that idiot has given me a very good idea,

"Requirments:
10 miles
with in 3 minutes of the wr for 5 combos."

He might have a point

Mabe prawler should make a school type thing, and the best gets a place in the team.

What u think guys?

Give me your opinion thx
As i have said to Kenneth before,sometimes he picks and accepts people to fast,just becase they might be someway fast in that paticular server,I'm no genius at what ye like to call scouting players but in my opinion i think you should watch the driver for a bit before taking them on board,basically kenneth,set your standards higher,
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :As i have said to Kenneth before,sometimes he picks and accepts people to fast,just becase they might be someway fast in that paticular server,I'm no genius at what ye like to call scouting players but in my opinion i think you should watch the driver for a bit before taking them on board,basically kenneth,set your standards higher,

Advice: good

I have thought of that, and my plan is on one track, to have a custom made track, with lots of different tests on it, e.g rallytests, handling, braking ect............. and the most promising person gets a place in Prawler, obviusly takes more then one day, but will become a school where promising n00bs can prove them selves.

Hey and some of kenneth's choices are good, he picked me didnt he

he he, fastest FXR driver on the IGTC server with 1:31.72
Quote from James Montgomery :Advice: good

I have thought of that, and my plan is on one track, to have a custom made track, with lots of different tests on it, e.g rallytests, handling, braking ect............. and the most promising person gets a place in Prawler, obviusly takes more then one day, but will become a school where promising n00bs can prove them selves.

Hey and some of kenneth's choices are good, he picked me didnt he

he he, fastest FXR driver on the IGTC server with 1:31.72

Yep that would be a good idea to run a trial !!
shit ure quick at replying lol

Anyone else got any sugestions or coments to make about my proposal?
Hi man your mechanic here, you are going downhill again hehe i know how i can get you a teamspeak possibly, i can design a website (maybe) but it wouldnt be .com but co.nr best not make .com untill the team lasts 1year or more or somthing man you have admit ur rushing on in, you will meet people online buddy i will design skins again if u dont have any but i wont make it for all the cars -_- (Again) i put like 24 hors on those and u change the name lol anyway no worry's hope any of this helps

JosH - Your Mechanic (or your guardian angel since what we have been through)

Good Luck
Quote from dizzlez :Hi man your mechanic here, you are going downhill again hehe i know how i can get you a teamspeak possibly, i can design a website (maybe) but it wouldnt be .com but co.nr best not make .com untill the team lasts 1year or more or somthing man you have admit ur rushing on in, you will meet people online buddy i will design skins again if u dont have any but i wont make it for all the cars -_- (Again) i put like 24 hors on those and u change the name lol anyway no worry's hope any of this helps

JosH - Your Mechanic (or your guardian angel since what we have been through)

Good Luck

He has alot of good points, we are rushing in.

We should concentrate on getting server and our leauges before making a .com website and getting lots of people, trust the people in our team at the moment, we havnt let you down yet.
Quote from LFSn00b :Not counting CR, "4grs" etc...

Niko, leave this thread now before another war starts!
Quote from LFSn00b :Not counting CR, "4grs" etc...

Teams he ran, and ask on msn before causing more agro...........

Prawler Motorsports
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG