Your favourite Muppet/Sesame Street character
Your favourite coffee mug
A valued (sentimental) item
Your pets
Your house
Your favourite tree
*Bump*

That time of the month again...

Right, May is around the corner and weather is becoming very warm and lovely so how about making the avatars related to the summer season which is fast approaching or maybe not

suggestions:

Flowers, sunsets, bikini's ice cream pictures mmmmmm, beauty of nature avatars (and no, that doesn't mean women :razz, weird/funny ice cream eating pictures, ornamental avatars, looking like a chav month lol!, car parts, sculptures (Gothic gargoyles, statues etc..), machinery (any kind), wheel posing, sentimental items to you, something iconic within the city you live, country/county dishes, objects you must take pictures off that best represent you or objects that you can find which represent you and your personality.... ok that was a weird one...

can't think anymore.....
Favourite toy avatar month

Nah, I'll stick with pitgirls
Humbug for summer, it's not coming yet, we might be able to discuss about that in June

I suggest hockey theme because World Championships are coming up.

Italy will win I tell you! (if they are in)
Quote from Hyperactive :Favourite toy avatar month

Nah, I'll stick with pitgirls

Toys and pitgirls... like your thinking there

Ice hockey would be a problem, not many people are into it. In the UK it is a very poorly followed sport.

mad
Boo hoo , it's better than their silly grass field sports any given time
Quote from Madman_CZ :Toys and pitgirls... like your thinking there

worse ... toys and stick with pitgirls ... got me worried
Quote from Shotglass :worse ... toys and stick with pitgirls ... got me worried

You have nothing to worry about

EDIT: removed naughty stuff
#8 - herki
Self portraits, cats
Resuggesting my old suggestions
Quote from herki :Self portraits,

I like the self portrait suggestion, I know I can draw, its just whether I can find the time to draw myself and whether I would want to stare at myself for hours on end!
A photogenic screenshot from LFS...
Quote from Madman_CZ :I like the self portrait suggestion, I know I can draw, its just whether I can find the time to draw myself and whether I would want to stare at myself for hours on end!

A rather crappy Paint-attempt would be fine too
May Avatars?
April's almost over, so it's time to decide what the next avatars will be! Feel free to add suggestions too, I hope the mods can edit the poll when a few suggestions have been made.
Cats! Self-portraits!
And a multiple choice poll
Pitgirls. Though I voted for favourite mugs, whatever that means
Heyy..who gave you the permission to make the poll?
And choose the options? :P
Yeah favourite coffee mug has to take the cake this time!!
Quote from Blackout :Heyy..who gave you the permission to make the poll?
And choose the options? :P

My hamster, Ludwig.
Quote from LFSn00b :-1

I don't have a scanner

I killed my scanner. Hmmn, still thinking which I'll vote for...
Bad options. Im waiting for some more.
Photochops of your favorite Muppet character holding your favorite coffee mug!

EDIT: Drinking your pet! (Optional: Some of us don't have pets. Anymore.)
NO WAY am I voting for a muppet avatar...in any case, where would I get a photo of Lfsn00b or Jacg anyway?

A teacher at my school complains me and a friend look like those two grumpy old men because we're always in the back of the class mumbling So I take those!
Quote from LFSn00b :Bladerunner is a pervert!

Yep, fully qualified..you got to be a perv to be a bus driver...didn't you know?

Better than being a muppet though!
I vote favourite mug.
I went sentimental item, seeing as i dont have a favourite mug, because work its usually bottles of lucozade, or orange squash in a glass (exciting pic that would have been!) Are there enough muppets to go round? (Although im usually referred to as a muppet, would that be allowed?)

May Avatars?
(139 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG