The online racing simulator
Fuel - should be bundled with setups
At time is the fuel setup a global thing for all cars, and must everytime be changed if track/car change. My suggestion is: The fuel-setup should be a part of the car-setup and individual different for every single setup.

Furthermore i suggest that the live-fuel-setup (in F12) should not make 5% steps. 1% steps will be very great.
+1 That is also in other Sims, Fuel should be bundled to the Setup.
I'd like this a lot, but I'd prefer an automatic "slider" if you will that changes the fuel based on number of laps, stops, average fuel usage, etc.
You will get annoyed very quickly if you change from setup A to setup B, only to forget setting up the fuel again. Like you have three variants of the same setup and want to quickly change between races. I can guarantee you that you'll forget to set up the fuel, which will still be set to whatever fuel needed for the last race.
#5 - Renku
I would have to double check anyway
#6 - Woz
Fule is not so much setup related but strategy related so -1 from me
Agreed, the control should be removed from the setup area so as not to avoid confusion and it certainly shouldn't become part of the setup.
-1, and I also think passengers should be removed from the setup.
Big -1, makes no sense since it is related to the number of laps of the stint.

If you need to make adjustements for 100% fuel, you have the F11 menu, but the setup core (suspension/gearing/diff) doesn't change at all.

About the passengers, well, it's one of those funny details you only find in LFS why remove them?
-1 here too

the most i've ever changed my gas was.. actually this week, i bumped it down 10%, but i've kept it all this time since S2 was released (but i'm not saying what percentage its been at)
#11 - Davo
Quote from matze54564 :Furthermore i suggest that the live-fuel-setup (in F12) should not make 5% steps. 1% steps will be very great.

This has been changed in the test patch, has it not? I thought it was, thus the next official patch (X) will have fuel at 1% steps.
Quote from Eldanor :About the passengers, well, it's one of those funny details you only find in LFS why remove them?

remove them *from the setup* - the same way fuel currently is
+1

So we can make endurance and sprint setups...
@Fabri91: You can even do that now... it wouldn't make any sense to save the fuel to the setup, because even if you have an "endurance" race, it will very likely not have the same amount of laps every time. I mean, especially for endurance races you should check and double check the amount of fuel you use, not preset them in the setup.
Maybe I'm trying to make life too easy for myself here, but I was thinking what might be nice is an extra line on the Info page that kept track of your fuel usage per lap the last time you used that setup.

So from there you'd know you used 1.3% per lap and could put in roughly what you think you should need to see the entire race through. If you used less on your final lap, it'd update to say 1.2% for next time.

It'd mean in short public server races you wouldn't need an emergency pitstop mid-race and it'd minimize the chance of running out toward the end.
I am thinking about, maybe is it good so how it is at time. Good rejoinder.
Quote from Fabri91 :+1

So we can make endurance and sprint setups...

this is what i thought the first time S2 began, i tried to make my tires flat.. not in turns, but on flat tarmac so they would wear evenly, i soon found out.. thats not the way to go

the same goes for filling up a car in this game to the top

i've only been in one official endurance race, and it taught me one thing: only fill in as much gas as the tires car take (tires which.. you go fast on, not R4s)

and my proof of that is, by having an "endurance" set, your laptimes will be so much slower than everyone else, that you will actually gain nothing by not having to pit, while everyone else pits; while they lose their time in the pits, you're losing even more time by going slower
sorry but im going to have to say:

-1 good to think of the ideas. but it wouldnt make no sence imo.

because you allways look at the strategy page with the fuel etc befor you start a race anyway.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG