The online racing simulator
AI nascar
(15 posts, started )
AI nascar
Hello there.

I was on lfs tweak and i tweaked some Xrt's up to 800bhp 5.8letre V8's
and put some Ai drivers in them

and.. well i was supprised they made it around turn 1 lol.
obviously there driving wasnt satisfactory, tapping walls alot etc
So i decided to make a small video of it. only took a few mins to make.
turn your volume up alot, i had to record it quiet so it didnt go all fuzzy because of the loud v8's lol.

If you dont like or understand nascar then this video wont be worth downloading if your not intrested in that sort of stuff.

When it goes from the incar views to the outside views i think the sound of the cars is verry real it sounded like the actual thing to me heh
when they had a crash at the end of the main straight i thaught the smoke was verry realistic, i was amazed
oh and by the way, i know there all using my same skin, i wasnt expecting to make a video of it lol.
ok well here it is http://rapidshare.com/files/27501001/AI_nascar.wmv

hope you like it ( only took a few mins to make its nothing special )
#2 - TiJay
YouTube it as it's nothing special?
feel free to.

i dont like youtube tho

im going to remake the video tho with DaveWS's nascar sounds that he made for me
#4 - Ventu
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :feel free to.

i dont like youtube tho

im going to remake the video tho with DaveWS's nascar sounds that he made for me

nice video and nice quality...
I NEED A NEW PC
lol nice quality? it was rubbish, it was below DVD quality

i can record at 1680x1050 no problem without fps lag on 32bit.

i might make a HD video one day. when im not so lazy lol

neway, thanks tho
cool. but maybe a slower pace lap and real nascar skins and track cameras
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :i can record at 1680x1050 no problem without fps lag on 32bit.

Can I borrow your computer while I'm making my movie? I can barely record at 640x480 4xFSAA 4xAF at stable 30 fps... or 800x600 without FSAA/AF, but it looks so horrendous even when resized to 720x405.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :cool. but maybe a slower pace lap and real nascar skins and track cameras

lol yeh the pace lap was fast, but i wasnt even expecting them to go "slow'er" on the 1st lap, cause noticed they went faster on next lap
after all they are AI's and they do dumb stuff lol.

and as for my skin, i made Kasey Kahne's skin for my friend who i race on oval PMD9409, and i flipped the colours and put a number 1 on it for me
im not too bothered about realism
Quote from deggis :Can I borrow your computer while I'm making my movie? I can barely record at 640x480 4xFSAA 4xAF at stable 30 fps... or 800x600 without FSAA/AF, but it looks so horrendous even when resized to 720x405.

btw i just tryed and i can do 8xAA 16xAF at 1680x1050 32bit at 40ish fps. but i record at 29.9 NTFS or somthing like that
i like the video, nice job m8
nice
i record at 10 fps... o_O
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :btw i just tryed and i can do 8xAA 16xAF at 1680x1050 32bit at 40ish fps. but i record at 29.9 NTFS or somthing like that

You mean you can run LFS with those settings and get 40+ fps? Or how much Fraps shows fps while recording?
Quote from deggis :You mean you can run LFS with those settings and get 40+ fps? Or how much Fraps shows fps while recording?

hovering from 40 to 45 When recording. but its best to use 29.9 when recording for the file format.

AI nascar
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG