The online racing simulator
FZ50 Power question
(31 posts, started )

Poll : I choose

The Porsche 911 Carrera S (3.6 Litre 355bhp NA Flat Six) This almost the power it has now
The Ferrari 575M (5.7 Litre 515bhp NA V12)
The FZ50 GTR is a Ferrari of course!
How many Ferrari's do you see with a 3.6 litre flat 6?
Quote from BlueShaun :Seems more like a 350z with a better looking body to me.

The better looking body that the 350z was copied from was the 911
Quote from sdether :The better looking body that the 350z was copied from was the 911

actually...no, the 350z is emulating the heritige of the z with the basic shape of the 240Z...not "copying" the 911 , they both just so happen to have a sloped back
The handling would be atrocious with a v12 hanging off the back, and as for the styling modifications required....

Langheck

A stronger word than heck might also describe the handling...
Quote from DodgeRacer :actually...no, the 350z is emulating the heritige of the z with the basic shape of the 240Z...not "copying" the 911 , they both just so happen to have a sloped back

I'm fully aware of the z heritage, and my comment was mostly in jest. I'm sure that Nissan said to themselves, "take the 240 and adopt the aerodynamics to be better at high speeds and more modern lines." and voila 350z.

However, from my observation, if you superimpose silhouettes, the new z has a more 911 slope than a 240z. But I'm a P-car weenie, so my eyes are predisposed to that.

LFS Content: When i see the FZ250, i see 911 lines and engine with Ferrari tail lights and 350z snout. All in all a very respectable shape without being too derivative of any existing car.
-
(UniValvePlums) DELETED by Flame CZE : unnecessary thread bump
-
(Nadeo4441) DELETED by Flame CZE : unnecessary thread bump

FZ50 Power question
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG