(256 posts, started )
lies!
chris cringle lives!!
lol someone is playing LFS on the North pole
Attached images
naamloos.JPG
LOL, that's Greenland.
:doh: hahahahhaahahhaha poor stockmans
Darn, my mother discovered me. Check the last signup.
Quote from deggis :

Ok, we're both right.

OH NOES! there is only one true truth! all the other truths are WRONG truths which want you to believe that they are true truths. But they fail utterly at it, because they are indeed not true true tuths, but only wrong truths pretending to be true truths, thus also for the sakes of simplicity being referred to as wrong true truths.
But in short: I was right, and noone else! and every proof that says otherwise, even if it comes from the same source I used to base my statement , is either made up, fake or just another wrong truth which you just misinterpreted to be a true truth!

'nuf said.

EDIT: whoopsie, finished a sentence with two exclamation marks instead of one. Fixed that as I don't want you to think that I would be insane...
if he can go around the world in 24 hours (without a sandwich... how is that possible!?!?!) then im sure he can live in multiple places the rest of the year
while the elves slave away
Hah there are only 2 swedish drivers (probably slow ones too )

Is there something strange going on, btw. I just had to reload the page three times to see myself there. Am I too slow or you just picking on me

And the address has changed (?) to:http://www.frappr.com/liveforspeed
Yes they are changing their names, i'll update the link
Quote from xapexcivicx :
Ironic how we all acted like wiggers and mentioned the east coast

Whatever, represent
*Hits chest with fist*

yeah, thats what I was thinking haha.
hehe, i'm not acting.
Added myslef
Somewhere in this forum, I read that rFactor would be "american" and LsF would be "european". So it will be quite thrilling to see how the rFactor spinoff will develop. Right now, it looks like these assumptions seem to be somewhat true:

http://www.frappr.com/speedtvsimracingforum
Is that strictly rFactor though? Heh, one of them lives in Portsmouth, I could interrogate him...
As it was postet in the rFactor Forums, I assume it will be mostly rFactor players who will post there... unless lot's of LfSers now feel the urge to enlist there too
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Added myself as well.. surprisingly there were two others from the same city already
How come I don't see any "dots" there anymore? It was allright before it moved...
It will only display up to 100 markers by default. When you find an area you wan't to look at, click "display all markers" under the map. Then it displays them all.
351 so far! good work guys and galz

and thats weird man, i did the same thing in mozilla and it showed people there, but not when i go through the links you have
#96 - mr_x
im added now! first visit on this forum for a while, but im back and LFS'ing it again!
I added me too (center of germany)
Hey, could someone here from finland lend Kegetys their DFP so he can make code for the DFP to change lock automaticly when you change from car class to car class?
^ I'm gonna be rich selling GPS navigation systems for forums so people will never ever end up in the wrong thread.
added
Hi all,

im on it :-) Munich, Germany

Is there any possibility to get these markers into google earth ??

Would be much nicer, faster, etc ...

LFS across the globe!
(256 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG