The online racing simulator
LFS across the globe!
(256 posts, started )
I'm in. Although at the moment im at the other side of the UK from everyone else who plays LFS in the UK :o

Keiran
Quote from DodgeRacer :Deleted

Ta
Quote from XCNuse :now we need the devs, i want to see where they really live

Its really not hard to find out
Quote from deggis :Woohoo, according to this I'm the northest LFS player.

and im the most southern so far I think we should get a prize or something
East coast mang.
I'm in it. weah
Added.
Ahh!!! I'm surrounded by drifters!!! :faint:

Hmm... Wonder why There are loads of people listed in just about every country except Sweden, Norway and Denmark? I mean, there has to be more than one in each of those countries playing LFS right?
Any chance I can get a sticky on this??
is there a limit to how many people can register? pretty soon all of east europe is going to be red unless you zoom in :P
I'm not sure, but i guess we're gunna find out!
Quote from DodgeRacer :Any chance I can get a sticky on this??

sure
Quote from Victor :sure

why thank you good sir
He really is a nice fellow, isn't he?
Hooray, 1st from Toronto!
Who's that guy named "Santa" living in Alaska? "Ho Ho Ho,STOP ASKING ME FOR S3 FOR CHRISTMAS,WHO DO YOU THINK I AM Scawen??!?!?!" Obviously he doesn't he know that Santa Claus comes from Finland!
Quote from deggis :Who's that guy named "Santa" living in Alaska? "Ho Ho Ho,STOP ASKING ME FOR S3 FOR CHRISTMAS,WHO DO YOU THINK I AM Scawen??!?!?!" Obviously he doesn't he know that Santa Claus comes from Finland!

Actually, Santa Claus (Saint Nicholas of Myra) is from Turkey... :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Claus
Actually, Santa Claus doesn't even exist.

Oh my god, what have I done. Millions of christmas celebrations ruined. resent: :wmann3: resent: resent:
:yikes: Do you mean He doesn't exist? Aaah!
Quote from AndroidXP :Actually, Santa Claus doesn't even exist.

Oh my god, what have I done. Millions of christmas celebrations ruined. resent: :wmann3: resent: resent:

But then explain to me who owned the rendeer-sleigh that knocked over the easter bunny!
Probably keeping that guy from Greenland company.
Bah... The myth about Santa not existing is something created by the toy store companies to ensure a good sales each year. Stop buying presents and just believe
Quote from ColeusRattus :Actually, Santa Claus (Saint Nicholas of Myra) is from Turkey... :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Claus

"His home is usually given as either the North Pole in the US and Canada, Korvatunturi in Finnish Lapland, Dalecarlia in Sweden, Greenland, or Caesarea when identified as Saint Basil; traditions vary."

Ok, we're both right.

Quote from AndroidXP :Actually, Santa Claus doesn't even exist.

WHAT?! Does this mean I won't get Force Dynamics on Christmas Eve? :cry:

LFS across the globe!
(256 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG