The online racing simulator
Pro Skinner search for NOS Racing Team
(14 posts, closed, started )
#1 - HASTA
NOS Racing Team is searching for a pro skinner. We want the best XFG skin ever for best XFG racers ever.
lol!
#3 - HASTA
Quote from joshdifabio :lol!

???
Those are some big question marks!
You are asking for the 'best' skinner.... not going to say who I think they are... but those people (likely on other people's list) would not join a team, or are already in a team. Why not just ask for a good skinner? Because if you recruit any average skinner, it may or may not be the best one
#6 - HASTA
Quote from Tweaker :You are asking for the 'best' skinner.... not going to say who I think they are... but those people (likely on other people's list) would not join a team, or are already in a team. Why not just ask for a good skinner? Because if you recruit any average skinner, it may or may not be the best one

I am not searching the best skinner I'm searching the best skin

And i didn't say that he will join us.

Actually i am very angry to this "joshdifabio" at the moment. Some people hate us because we are BL1 XFG nutters. And i don't understand why, are they jalous that we are happy like that? I am on this game for 2 years and i am proud to say i'm a real (maybe the best) BL1 XFG nutter. Some people stuck on this perfect track/car combination. Is this a crime???
I am not jealous of your happiness I am just tired of reading threads about how great your team are.
#8 - HASTA
Quote from joshdifabio :I am just tired of reading threads about how great your team are.

???when did someone say that???

You are a real jealous child.
That is it... really... I am just so jealous, what am I to do to cure this insuferable jealousy?!
Quote from HASTA :We want the best XFG skin ever for best XFG racers ever.

Who would that be, then?

Quote from joshdifabio :That is it... really... I am just so jealous, what am I to do to cure this insuferable jealousy?!

An admin must delete this thread or i will speak very ugly with this noobish child. He said "noob" to me First time in my life i use "lol".
calm down Hasta, what is all the fuss about?
It is about some child. This thread has nothing to do with skins section anymore. I will open a new thread in general discussion. Anyone who has a problem with BL1 XFG addicts can cry there. This little child cried enough with private messages and in this thread. This thread don't assort his section.
ok, thread closed.
This thread is closed

(14 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG