The online racing simulator
Team needs a skin maker
(10 posts, started )
Team needs a skin maker
I advice you to contact lfs user called Da Hoe, I hear he makes the best skins around.
ok then BUT i still woundnt mind if someone else did it too
I would advise you to do some research to find out whose style you like and then contact that skin-maker personally and ask him if he would like to create something for you. That way you'll have a much bigger chance of success imho. This way it seems sort of random and as if you didn't care too much.

Good place to start research would be master-skinnerz or this forum's skin-section of course.
thanks guys
Quote from funnybone2 :if your free to make just a XRT and FZGTR skins ill be happy. the theme is neon like green and grey with some black http://z4.invisionfree.com/Kem ... php?showtopic=57&st=0
i sorry i couldnt get the logo for you

erm.. dude i was making the skins, then james12s started making them, now he has left im doing them again we have no need for anybody to do the skins and neon green/grey isn't the theme it was just an idea
im so PISSED!
can you guys keep your bickering to your own forum?

and as jason said, use the skin request forum next time.

sorry, but it's a pretty rude way to get someone's help, particularly when it looks like you already had 2 people wasting their time on it.
+1 for most ridiculous thread 2007

Team needs a skin maker
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG