The online racing simulator
how do i make a skin work??
(4 posts, started )
hi all, i am a very new s2 driver, very glad i upgraded from demo. i was wondering how i make a skin work, and if this has already been gone over please forgive me
first, once you have created the skin, save it in your lfs directory into here LFS/DATA/SKINS

Then, go into lfs world ( www.lfsworld.net ) and log in, then go into "my online car skins" and click browse, then go back into LFS/DATA/SKINS and find your skin, then upload it!! Job done! then, other racers will see it.

Hope this helped you mate

Frenchy
skins
ok, that helped alot, but i was thinking more along the lines of taking a public skin from the skins gallery, and making it go into the lfs main site so i can put it on my car
You don't have to put a skin on LFSW to use it; it just has to be there for others to automatically download it when you use it online.

To make a skin work in LFS, put it in your LFS/Data/Skins folder. Make sure it has the proper 3 letter prefix followed by an underscore (eg. XRT_skinname.jpg for an XRT skin). Select the car in game. While in the garage, click "NEW" in the colours section on the left hand side.

Enter a name for the colour set and click OK or press Enter. On the bottom, click the 'Colours' tab. Click on the skin name, and select the skin from the list. Modify the car body colour with the sliders to get a white body if not already white.

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG