The online racing simulator
WARNING! be carefull with these guys (PHOTO INSIDE)
Hi all, i want to warn all you about this 3 crashers, they use clown smilies and they crash everybody. If someone try to ban one of them, they steal the name of that guy and start spamming to make other ppl ban him. They are called the "European Wreck Force".

Do u know them?

Watch out!

No worries for s2 users just you demo racers.
#3 - garph
Thats how the demo can be...nothing much that can be done about these guys unfortunatley.

Buy S2 and you wont have to worry
I'm pretty sure that these wreckers are our own forum users trying to persuade demo racers into buying S2.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :I'm pretty sure that these wreckers are our own forum users trying to persuade demo racers into buying S2.

Your evidence to support this?
No evidence, just thinking out loud. It is a possibility, don't you think?
European Wreck Force? That must be a really strong force. :ices_rofl
#8 - Mykl
Thanks for the heads up. If I see them I'll jump to another server.
Are they different to the Wrecker Force of Europe?

Splitters!
What's a wrecker?
Quote from Taavi(EST) :No evidence, just thinking out loud. It is a possibility, don't you think?

I really doubt that. Not only would being nice and helpful probably be more effective in getting demo users to buy S2, but going wrecking on a demo server would, if it was found out, very likely get you banned from many S2 servers too. And really, if you have S2, but instead of racing waste your time wrecking demo users, then you're just as much of a loser like all the cheaters/griefers in online games.
#12 - Jakg
Quote from tristancliffe :Are they different to the Wrecker Force of Europe?

Splitters!

what about the People Wrecker Force Of Europe?

Wait, aren't WE the European Wrecker Force?

(Life Of Brian ftw!)

Android - No way, turns more people away from LFS than it draws to S2, its an excuse the iDi use to make people like them and it fails
I haffto admit, that demo is pretty bad, I was locked out of S2 due to lack of licences, and ended up doing some demo races, after about 25 minutes of banning wreckers, we had the server down to the people who wanted to race, and it was OK, but IMO took waaay too much time and effort.
Demo is a very sad environment most of the time. Servers doesn’t have an admin around, so wreckers could do what ever they please. I really think that something must be done to this, since it's very bad publicity for the game. Unfortunately most people don’t seem to care about the problems and are running servers without anyone watching the things happing. Still there are some good races in demo and that's why I race them very frequently. If it's not on some random demo-server then I'm running my own demo server, which I administrate as well as possible.
#16 - Mykl
Well, even though I bought an S2 license I still find myself on the demo servers a lot because I still want to race the XFG @ BL. I'd say that for every one race with a lot of bad driving or intentional wrecking, I get at least five good races in.

So I don't really think it's *that* bad. At least not during the times I'm playing online.
What's this wrecking I keep hearing about? Is it a new diet soda from Pepsi or something?

Oh right... I'm a licensed racer. Carry on!

The mysterious demo world isn't bad publicity for LFS.

What the demo is... people not respecting others, not willing to support a good cause... is nothing but a representation of a standard human being of the 21st century.

Join the good guys, buy the license and say goodbye to bs.
I have to admit, I found the clown faces in their chat quite amusing. I'm sure if I was a demo user I wouldn't find it so funny, but y'know.

Any of you who really enjoy the demo should buy S2. You don't have to put up with any of that crap when you're licensed.
Why? What are they going to do if I'm not nice? Hit me through my monitor?
Send me an angry e-mail. Threaten me that if I ever join a demo server I will be wrecked?
Quote from sgt.flippy :What's a wrecker?

Some Idiot who goes out of their way to make everyone elses racing a horrible time - so they deliberatly crash into you or park in the middle of fastest part of the track hoping you crash into you!

They have nothing better to do than crash into people that have better things to do that mess about!!!
hey, that joker banned me in a demo server, i told that with that attitude he cant be accepted at s2,
Meh, just come to the [360] Show Drift server. We don't mind learning grippers, and we ban crashers on second offence.
#24 - aik
Hi. I know [ZION]Kopytko and J only could say, that I agree with karakanPL- [ZION]Kopytko ISN'T A CRASHER!!!

He's a [ZION] Race Team member, ([ZION] is the one of the most professional polish teams), which have 3 serwers opened 24/7 (ZION Race Serwer (demo), ZION Pro (W9 required) and ZION S2). 4 more info check this site => www.zion.tylko.na.pl

Somebody lies here........
Leagues and teams which play the demo must understand that it is possible to simply impersonate someone by changing the player name.

Under the demo there is no unique identifier for players because it's not designed for long term use.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG