(29 posts, started )
LOL game
hahaha, game is freaking great for a laugh

Reminds me of some drunk friday nights

great find kamo
#3 - d6nn
looooool
#4 - Vain
Nice game. The after-match struggling is silly. Look what my highly skilled sumo-machine managed to do while trying to stand up.

Vain
Attached images
jump.JPG
Nice game, but after 10 matches I'm still not sure which of the puppets I play ^^
polaxis the dark blue one is yours
i really love how they struggle to stand up after the game.
mine did almost a full backflip once LOL
Heh theres a secret mode, hit the brick with is second closest on the right xD
#9 - buedi
Yeah, I play it too since a few days... and the Secret Mode ist the Best. Even my Girlfriend plays it. The best you can do is put some "cubes" behind his feet and then bump him backward. I am so evil
every now and then the scene creates a little gem of a game ... this is one of them
Hilarious game, I love destroying the ringside concrede barriers, funny thing is though, I ran out of ram playing this
Quote from (-Mark-) :Heh theres a secret mode, hit the brick with is second closest on the right xD

Which brick? The blue ones?
to get the hidden mode simply shoot a lot of cubes whilst being in the menu.
I did that and nothing happened. All that happens is the menu restarts. You people suck at giving directions.
probably you just did not try long enough.
Quote from wheel4hummer : You people suck at giving directions.

second that, i tried it too without any other result than urs.
Half the fun is in letting urself be pushed over then watching them trying to get back up.
I can't run it properly way too slow
I can't run it at all.

Edit:Found a Version 1.01 witch runs fine. Link.
There's also a party version, but i didn't test it yet.
ROFL at the laugh in the end of the vid.. I gotta try this game! :elefant:
#21 - Vain
Hidden mode:
The menu items hang on a wooden wall with many stilts. Shoot a cube between the two rightmost stilts by clicking there. If you hit the correct one of those concrete plates that you can hit by shooting between those two stilts you'll enter the hidden mode.

If that's too complicated, attempt to hit all concrete plates (the breakable ones) on the right hand side of the menu screen.

Vain
Hidden mode: In the menu put your cursor where I marked with a yellow X and click. Now you have several word instructions and a picture. If you can't get it now...
Attached images
Untitled-4 copy.jpg
Yeey, now it runs nicely, with that patch. Would be great fun if the character was more human and you could move it around in the hidden mode.
Yeah the "video" is an audio file.....hmm.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Yeey, now it runs nicely, with that patch. Would be great fun if the character was more human and you could move it around in the hidden mode.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvery slow on this pc, what patch do you speak of?

LOL game
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG