The online racing simulator
Kyoto GP Long Pits
(9 posts, started )
Kyoto GP Long: Pits
Dont know if this has been postet before. Did a search and found nothing.

Every time i exit the Kyoto GP pits, I have to drive all the Pits down until I get to the exit, unlike any other track where u start from the Pit wich is nearest to the exit.

And, Kyoto Pits is Extra Long :melting:

It not a big problem, but when vic is fiddling around with some track tweaking sometime, maybe he can change this. Or is it a code thingy

anyway, thanks in advance
SF
what happens when you race the track in reverse? Are you then closest the exit or does it move you back to the furthest pit again?
dont know - but it should be reversed -> so that i am closest to the exit as well.
edit: tested it: the 1st box stays, no matter what direction u race. This should be optimized to forward direction though.
The pits are a bit big, but I guess it will be ready to support more players in the future?

Quote from SchneeFee :but when vic is fiddling around with some track tweaking sometime

It is Eric, not Vic
more ppl ?

btw: that pits thingy is really the last problem we got.
thx for responding anyway
one the topics of pits, there is a serious issue with the westhill pitbox....not sure if i should mention it here, as a lot of people might not yet know about it.....(its kinda like cheating)
Quote from Lola Popeye :one the topics of pits, there is a serious issue with the westhill pitbox....not sure if i should mention it here, as a lot of people might not yet know about it.....(its kinda like cheating)

So bringing it up in the LFS forum won't reveal it?

Just say what it is, or email the devs. Sounds important, whatever it might be.
well i'll just post here, and i trust people not to exploit it until the devs fix it up.

The thing is, you start at the BACK end of the straight, like Kyoto, but the catch here is that, there isnt really much of a wall before the pits, so it is quite easy to just turn around and drive backwards and then turn onto the straights, saves you about 10-15 seconds going down straight, and no, you wont get kicked, you just get the wrong way for a few seconds. So basically you can go into pits, take the first available spot near the entry, once done, reverse a little, and then back out onto the straights.
i do this frequently, but not inrace. Rather when i am practicing - it saves a couple of seconds. Also,, in Westhill the first to join, should get the pit closest to the exit.

Kyoto GP Long Pits
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG