The online racing simulator
"Did not recieve guest info"
(5 posts, started )
Anyone seeing this when trying to connect to a server tonight (today)? "Did not receive guest info. Connection to host lost" I can't seem to connect to any of the servers in patch W or W9....

Grrrrrrr Never mind. I guess it's just a really lousy over seas connection for me tonight. I seem to be able to connect just fine to US servers, but can't get on the STCC or any other servers that I know are in the UK.
I'd check your connections. if that doesn't do it try again later. the server is probibly messed up. have a beer or two and come back.
Oh my! This is 3 nights straight now. I can't connect to STCC because of "did not receive guest info". Weird, I can't connect to STCC. I can't connect to the main Conedodgers, but I can connect to their test server. I can connect to many drift servers, unfortunately, LOL. It has nothing to do with ping since I was connected to an Australian server which is a 450 ms ping for me.

Grrrrr, I haven't done anything to my computer and my connection has been outstanding until this. I hope this isn't an omen that it's time to get broadband because it's unaffordable

Anyone have any ideas beside contacting my ISP? I will send them an email to support tonight to ask if they have done anything different. That's about all the support I can get is through emails. I wonder if the new test patch has anything to do with it. It's ironic that I've never had a problem until the W9 test patch appeared. I'm trying to connect in both W and W9 (the other night with W9, haven't DL'ed W10 yet).

I certainly hope that after 2 years, my LFS days are over.....

Edit: Very weird. Now after 30 tries to various servers and posting this, I'm on the server. If I disconnect, I won't get back on I'd bet because it's what happened the other night as well.

Edit 2: Yup, raced for about an hour on STCC then left. I was curious if I could get back in. "Could not receive info" again......
Having this kind of problem at the moment too.

LFS tries to connect and everything goes fine until "creating UDP connection" where the progress stops. If I press anything but ALT+F4 the whole computer seems to get non responsive. ALT+F4 returns to desktop and when I return to LFS it announces the "did not receive guest info".

I've had this few times, but now any of the previous tricks, restarting LFS and computer, doesn't seem to work.
Can connect ok with patch W, but W10 doesn't get me anywhere and I've played with it online before :/

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG