The online racing simulator
how [do I edit autox layouts]
(8 posts, started )
if i have a server dedicated how do i load a map i have edited into it so people can join and use, i edited a level and made it have barriers but the menu isnt coming on.. quick plz
Quote from DriftStar :if i have a server dedicated how do i load a map i have edited into it so people can join and use, i edited a level and made it have barriers but the menu isnt coming on.. quick plz

If you want someone to help you, you need to write clearly. What you have written makes no sense.
Type /end and it will end the race to the end screen.

Then type /help and you will see some commands about layout, type /layout or whatever it says then the name of the layout you want to load.
And please give your thread a descriptive name. That makes browsing this forum more convenient .
Quote from illegal :You can't enter the autox track editor menu on a dedicated host.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=14019&highlight=autox+dedicated

THAT is actually not true since the new patch. if you are a server admin you can load every layout you want to directly from your own computer or even edit them...
Thanks for that, wasn't quite sure about it anymore after the post.
Yeah, If your server is running the latest test patch W9, then you can access it. The otherway to do it, is end the race by typing this in the chat:

/end

Then, you type this, followed by the filename of your autox course.

/autox

So, if you saved your layout as..."drift". You would type this:

/autox drift

Simple. Hope that helped

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG