The online racing simulator
Stop Go Penalty
(6 posts, started )
Stop Go Penalty
Hi,

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do when I get a "stop-go Penalty".
Where am I supposed to stop at?

Sorry for the noob question

you are supposed to drive into the pits, stop in front of one of the garages, then go. with a drive through penalty, you dont have to stop... you just drive through. try using the search buttons. there's lots of cool info and threads already.
Thanks man, I did try a thread search...but just got TONs of "unrelated" stuff....was overwhelming...

Thanks

ps...Huge MMA fan here too!
Don't forget you have to stop for 10 secs - i didn't know that till 8th round of dtm which was ruined for me becouse of those 10 secs.
#5 - bbman
Yes, if you start too soon, you'll have to do it all over again (so make sure not to jump it)... Also, stop in one of those yellow boxes (where you'd make your pitstop in)... You can see if you did it right when the message (something like "Pit Stop: x [penalty]") shows up in the middle of your screen...
Ah, that's what I missed....my first thought was to stop in the pit lane...and tried it....but nothing...guess I wasn't lined up...lol.

Of course, you usually get the penalty as your crossing the line (at least I do...lol) So, I guess at that point I've got to come back in the next time around.

Stop Go Penalty
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG