The online racing simulator
#26 - J.B.
Amazing. I have certainly been convinced that LH is the real deal for quite a long time now but I would never have thought that LH would take only 3 races to beat the double world champion Alonso fair and square for the first time. Joint WDC leader!

The race was a bit boring but I think that the track is partly to blame for that as even the GP2 races weren't that great.

Another thing. What's up with the soft and hard tyre compounds? Has anyone noticed any meaningful differences between them? It seems to me that the performance difference between the soft and the hard tyres is negligible in terms of laptime so the whole fuss about the spectators being able to tell the soft tyres from the hard was pretty pointless.
Speed's F1 crew is the best motorsports broadcasting team around, by a long shot. Technical knowledge + humor ftw!

Let's talk about how Heidfeld is finally looking like he's got some drive. Nice to see that after all this time.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Speed's F1 crew is the best motorsports broadcasting team around, by a long shot. Technical knowledge + humor ftw!

Let's talk about how Heidfeld is finally looking like he's got some drive. Nice to see that after all this time.

The way he's driving right now, BMW shouldn't even think about hiring some other driver. He's fast and consistent at the moment. It's hard to say what brought on this sudden spurt of pace though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPH0u_OtqAc

here's a good highlight. there are others on youtube as well

check out the difference in skill/car balance between the pass heidfeld pulled on ALonso compared to niko and the renault (fisi?)
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Speed's F1 crew is the best motorsports broadcasting team around, by a long shot. Technical knowledge + humor ftw!

3 guys all yelling "oh! oh! uh? woah! oh!" while the 4th yells "come on, push it!" is not commentary, but that's what it degraded to every time 2 or more cars approached a corner together.

i do enjoy the humour, when they actually are funny. but it would be nice if at least one of them could keep their cool and provide useful information, like which cars we are looking at while the rest go into fits.
Quote from evilgeek :3 guys all yelling "oh! oh! uh? woah! oh!" while the 4th yells "come on, push it!" is not commentary, but that's what it degraded to every time 2 or more cars approached a corner together.

i do enjoy the humour, when they actually are funny. but it would be nice if at least one of them could keep their cool and provide useful information, like which cars we are looking at while the rest go into fits.

I think this last race the live timing from which commentators get most of their information was down, so that's probably why they sometimes were confused about which car is which.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG