The online racing simulator
Name characters
(5 posts, started )
Name characters
When i try to change my name it wont let me put more than 4 or 5 characters in it and other people have got more than me, whats wrong and when a delete a letter it wont let me put another back in :S
i have noticed this too and i dont have a clue what is happening
The colors in your name eat up space.
Your name can have 23 characters, but each change of color needs 2 additional characters.

So, if you use something like Pearcy althought there are only 6 characters there they count as 18.

But keep in mind that only the color change needs 2 additional charaters.
So if you have Pearcy it uses only 8 characters (6+2)
it still doesnt add up to 23 i think it adds up to 17 but i have a japanese symbol in it aswell. Sometimes it works an sometimes it doesnt, ive just gone on it after turning my computer off and quickly did my name how i wanted it before and it worked
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :it still doesnt add up to 23 i think it adds up to 17 but i have a japanese symbol in it aswell. Sometimes it works an sometimes it doesnt, ive just gone on it after turning my computer off and quickly did my name how i wanted it before and it worked

For those japanese symbols etc you need to do a codepage change, so they eats up 2 additional characters too.

Name characters
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG