The online racing simulator
STCC server disconnection??
(5 posts, started )
Hello,

I keep getting disconnected from the Bronze/Copper STCC servers a few minutes after joining, this has not happened before today. Is there a problem with the server or is it just me that is having this problem? My internet connection is fine.

I have posted on the STCC forums but have had no response as yet.

Any help on this would be much appreciated as this is 'driving' me crazy.

Thanks,
A. You have auto gear enabled? (doubtful, I've raced you and you've been a participant of the public STCC servers for quite a while.)

B. There is a slot on the server saved for an admin. I thought this changed with the latest patch where that saved slot wasn't displayed, but I don't know. I know you use to see quite a few people connect then disconnect because there were 14/15 connections and that last one was saved for admin.

Other than that, who knows?
Thanks for your response mrodgers,

I never have auto gear enabled so no problems with that.

Perhaps, as you suggest, it is because the servers are busy and I have been the last to join that I have been disconnected to make way for an admin.

Seems a bit strange because I only ever drive on STCC servers and have not experienced this before even when the servers are full which they usually are.

I will persevere, that Silver license will be mine! no matter how much they try to stop me

Regards,

Struan
All is fine now, must have been temporary glitch, thanks.

Struan
Quote from AlienT. :I will persevere, that Silver license will be mine! no matter how much they try to stop me

Regards,

Struan

Well, HURRY UP with that Silver license! Because everyone else is in FXO's and I'm bored running around half a lap behind by myself! LOL.

And since I hate the FXO even more than I hate the XRT, I doubt I'll ever catch up. Though the 200+ points last night for coming in 2nd to last on endurance night was nice. That's more points for almost last than I ever got total in 2 weeks of winning in the XFG

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG