The online racing simulator
[MSN Problem]I can't connect
(27 posts, started )
it might be just that the service is gone down,as in MSN itself i often get that....best of luck
#2 - Rish
that happens to me all the time!
im on messenger, can't understand the problem, hotmail however is down darn thing.
I have been able to get on hotmail, and ive only just managed to get onto msn.
same problem here too, msn is borked
Quote from Xaid0n :im on messenger, can't understand the problem, hotmail however is down darn thing.

try to log out, and log in again lol.
-----
the same prob with me
i had the same, but can log in now... could it be some sort of update cr*p?
I'm in I won't log out for anything
I can't login. FFS!
yea im on MSN but i think hotmail is down as i cant check my e-mails! it might jsut be busy or down! i dont know sorry!
Yeah hotmail servers can be a pain in the arse at times with going down, took me a couple of hours to get on MSN after work!

Been on fine for half an hour now or so however! *Crosses fingers*
Si we tons te la pelas we...
#15 - arco
Someone must be sending a DDoS attack on Microsoft cause all their sites are very slow at the moment...
Guilty conscience, arco?
Same on here too, could not connect to msn for hours and hotmail is very slow now...i agree arco.
i dont see a point to use hotmail anyway, as u can use any email u want to
also, hotmail is blocked by so many sites, so its pretty useless
#19 - arco
#20 - arco
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :i dont see a point to use hotmail anyway, as u can use any email u want to

Like Gmail for instance. Anyone who wants an invite send me a pm with your email address.
doesn't bother me, who here hates this new windows live messenger? i can perfectly and easily say.. i do! i hate it like no other, i dont like any of its features, and worst of all.. it locks up! i dont know why, i've tried contacting them... everything, and no response, i've searched google... i've tried mods for the program.. i can't solve it
i think my MSN shuts off when its being over-powered as to many programs open,for example when im on MSN with no other program open it works perfect then when i go to internet exp it starts troubleshooting,especially when im on youtube and stuff....any ideas what might be accuring this
Quote from XCNuse :doesn't bother me, who here hates this new windows live messenger? i can perfectly and easily say.. i do! i hate it like no other, i dont like any of its features, and worst of all.. it locks up! i dont know why, i've tried contacting them... everything, and no response, i've searched google... i've tried mods for the program.. i can't solve it

why ur even using such crap then?
im using trillian which has a lot less bugs (of course cuz its not from crapposoft) only minus in the free version u cant do video conversations (which isnt a big deal).
I use trillian too, I love it

I only use MSN when I actually want to do video conversations, because it's the easiest and nicest I've found.
#25 - Davo
Skype kills msn for video conferencing. Btter picture, better sound imo.

[MSN Problem]I can't connect
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG