The online racing simulator
Team [450]
(5 posts, started )
Team [450]
Looking for members plz find me or if u like u can send me an email at deathdealer56762@yahoo.com leader [450]freebird this is a team to hang out make friends and do some fun racing nothing serious so if ur looking for fun plz try to find me or leave a reply.....if u do want to race we drag race for fun on fastenyourseaybelt2 and we chat there and alot on pingzone.co.uk we drag race on drag server and we will have our own server in a couple of days hopfully. we also take newbies on the team and help them to learn as much as possible
thats great. i think ill join for a limited period of time cuz the deadline for my team (team omni) for people to reply to join is june 5 - from then on, ill be in team omni, but maybe i can give it away to someone else. who knows?

p.s. - u remember me from the demo servers, right?
http://www.freewebs.com/team-omni/
Ah, sounds like an interesting name. It's funny, because the numbers are always mixed up. I mean, there was team 420, team 360, team 380, and now team 450 O_O

Good luck though
i think this team should start competing with other teams, like [TZ](demo), Team OMNI, 360, 380, etc. and i hope u do end up competing
heh that all seems interesting

Team [450]
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG