The online racing simulator
unlock problem
(10 posts, started )
unlock problem
hello to everybody
i have s2 licence and I have to unlock every time i start lfs so in the end my possible unlocks finish and i cannot unlock anymore....
why is this happening?
(before patch w i didnt have this kind of problem...)
In before the move-to-tech-support!

Seriously though, that kind of behavior is not normal indeed. Have you tried searching the forums yet? There's plenty of threads about unlocking problems and usually the cure is relatively simple. Don't worry, we'll sort this out!
#3 - Davo
Hibernation can be a problem. If you don't use it, turn it off.
#4 - cop3
i have that same problem to
Hi all.
First of all, greetings to all.

Well i just bought my S2 licence, and i updated my previous V version to the new W version... Thing is, i unlocked the game, and whenever i chose the XFG the game crashed.. So i had to re-install the game, and unlock it again.. I think it's terrible to "spend" 2 of my 3 unlockings when i only have the game for about half an hour! Doesn't seem fair.. Now i'm scared to re-install any add-on i had to the game.. If something goes wrong I'll lose my last unlocking, and i haven't even played yet :irked:
What can i do? And what's all about that 3 unlock limit? I've paid for the game and i only have "3 lives left" ? Well now i've only got 1.. As i said, doesn't seem fair at all. I got many originals, and none of them has a "install limit", or a "limited cd-key usage". You bought it, you use it... I guess.

Well, happy racing for all of you, i hope to be on track soon
#6 - Dru
Quote from GoldenStrike :First of all, greetings to all.

Well i just bought my S2 licence, and i updated my previous V version to the new W version... Thing is, i unlocked the game, and whenever i chose the XFG the game crashed.. So i had to re-install the game, and unlock it again.. I think it's terrible to "spend" 2 of my 3 unlockings when i only have the game for about half an hour! Doesn't seem fair.. Now i'm scared to re-install any add-on i had to the game.. If something goes wrong I'll lose my last unlocking, and i haven't even played yet :irked:
What can i do? And what's all about that 3 unlock limit? I've paid for the game and i only have "3 lives left" ? Well now i've only got 1.. As i said, doesn't seem fair at all. I got many originals, and none of them has a "install limit", or a "limited cd-key usage". You bought it, you use it... I guess.

Well, happy racing for all of you, i hope to be on track soon

fyi you get an additional unlock each Friday back to a maximum of 2 so just wait until friday before any 'mods are added' ...just in case.

Best of Luck,

Dru.
Thanks!
Quote from cop3 :i have that same problem to

^^ same here nothing to do with hibernation though, my pc doesnt hibernate..
I'm also down to 1 unlock key and I didn't reinstall or anything, just installed patch W thru autoinstaller... then wanted to play online and I couldnt switch to S2 no more, so I typed my name and password again and now I got an unlock key less

Hope it can be fixed, wouldn't like to have to buy another key to keep playing after 2 updates, I really like the game, but I haven't had that much chance to play it between V and W, and I thought the only way to loose keys is thru reinstall or something
Quote from Jazz_1977 :Hope it can be fixed, wouldn't like to have to buy another key to keep playing after 2 updates, I really like the game, but I haven't had that much chance to play it between V and W, and I thought the only way to loose keys is thru reinstall or something

You dont have to pay for new unlocks.

If you have less than 2 you get a new one every Friday for free.

And if its Saturday or Sunday you could contact the devs and Im sure you would get one even earlier.
Quote from zeugnimod :You dont have to pay for new unlocks.

If you have less than 2 you get a new one every Friday for free.

And if its Saturday or Sunday you could contact the devs and Im sure you would get one even earlier.

k cool thx,....

~changes look smashing. I should add, been playing for a bit since a while, and my skins never looked this good

So as long as the only time I've to buy a new license is if I want to give one away its all cool by me

unlock problem
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG