As Historic
Aston North
Aston Touring Reverse
Aston Touring
Aston North Reverse
Aston GP Reverse
Track Vote for GentlefootFo8Racing Server - Tonight
Dear All,

Please vote on your choice of track for tonight.
What time? And is the server pw-protected from random newbs?
Where did you hide the South City options?
Quote from Blackout :What time? And is the server pw-protected from random newbs?

Server is open to all. Races will start from about 21:00 BST (GMT+1). Prior to that the server qill be in qualifying format. Hope to see you.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Where did you hide the South City options?

Sorry mate - spent too long on these configs of late - sick of them at the moment. But don't worry - this should become a regular event and I'm sure SO will come up sometime soon.
Keep voting guys - It may well decide the tracks for the next couple of nights if certain tracks are more popular than others
i woulda liked to see kyoto national on that list... but i guess that is for another time.
Quote from Gabkicks :i woulda liked to see kyoto national on that list... but i guess that is for another time.

Only reason it's not there is because I spent the weekend running that combo and fancied a change.
KY GP Long gets my vote....one of my favourite tracks in LFS
KY GP Long Rev in a FO8 would be ace, that's a challanging combo I have zero experience with. Been racing non-df cars for 6 months so it's gonna be fun! When are you online?
I voted for KY GP Long but then I realised the reverse config was on there. So that's -1 vote for KYGP Long, +1 for KYGP Long rev.
Voted for AS north rev although I think you already had aston config yesterday. Imho, Kyoto long isn't fun with single seaters - great fun with the big GTRs but with FO8 it is too flatout...
Quote from kompa :KY GP Long Rev in a FO8 would be ace, that's a challanging combo I have zero experience with. Been racing non-df cars for 6 months so it's gonna be fun! When are you online?

Should be up and running about 18:30 BST (GMT+1)

Quote from Leifde :I voted for KY GP Long but then I realised the reverse config was on there. So that's -1 vote for KYGP Long, +1 for KYGP Long rev.

I will take that into account especially as I wanted KYGP Long myself
OK KY GP Long Reverse has it for tonight. It's 12 all between it and the normal config and as Leifde accidentally voted for the wrong one that means reverse has it. Setting up the server now.

btw - if we have the same probs as last night or if the numbers are big enough we can move to a different server. If we do that I'll add a welcome message to my server telling people where to go.
Quote from Gentlefoot :OK KY GP Long Reverse has it for tonight.

Ohh bollocks to democracy ahh well, another night then..
Quote from The Moose :Ohh bollocks to democracy ahh well, another night then..

Tomorrow night maybe mate

I'll leave the vote going tho.
Those tracks are a bit long really, or too tight. I have found one of the best FO8 combos is KY National Reversed, it has a great mix of slow corners and fast ones, with a nice be banked section to overtake on.
After 3 disconnects I give up...It's starting to piss me off! Gotta phone the ISP tomorrow...bet they have a lot of useful stuff to tell me about how to install IE and make a desktop shortcut.

BTW, is the only way to keep the fronts cool to add positive camber? How realistic is that?
server name and/or IP would be useful
Quote from StableX :server name and/or IP would be useful

Look 3 cm above (or just at the thread title).

Racername: Alex Laidlaw
Online at: GentlefootFO8Racing

Quote from StableX :server name and/or IP would be useful

Track Vote for GentlefootFo8Racing Server - Tonight

Seems to have just crashed though
Quote from zeugnimod :Look 3 cm above (or just at the thread title).

Racername: Alex Laidlaw
Online at: GentlefootFO8Racing

thanks... says you are offline in lfs browse though and cant see the server online
Quote from Hyperactive :I think those setups are scam
(horrible understeer, positive front camber?)

I get far less understeer than with some of the sets that eat front tires and they all have negative camber for me.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG