The online racing simulator
Problem connect server
(7 posts, started )
Problem connect server
Hello all,

first i'm sorry for my poor english ... i'm french
second : i've the lastest version of LFS v2W, i d'ont have router or anything, and i stop all firewall and anti-virus

my probleme : when i want to play in multiplayer i can see all the server but when i choose one and want to start a race i see this message :

here

I can't find any answer on french forum and i hope anybody here can help me.

Thanks
well in my expirence with that on demo i just kept trying and eventually got in! but im not that good with technical stuff!
i try 100 different server....
i've got a full version of LFS not a demo.
yea i know you ahve full version but nah sorry i dont know then! you might have to send a PM to one of the DEVS!
well in the server list make sure you try a server with a low ping, anything below 100 will be ok, but that error happens when there is alot of traffic on your internet connection so stop msn, icq and filesharing like emule or torrents, if you have none you can have virus or spyware problem in your pc or it can be a problem with your connection, how fast is your connection? maybe try and talk to you isp if everything else fails.
Thanks for your reply,

i 've test with many server (low pong, big ping everything) i've got a "big" connection (10mega) and i don't use msn/icq/emule etc....

I play many game "on line" like World of warcraft / counter etc...and don't have any problem it's SO strange

Play LFs solo it's great but on multi it's better lol
I presume that you were able to unlock LFS, so you have FULL S2 now. That means that LFS itself is able to connect.
Are you sure that your LFS installation is not corrupted? You might try to download it again, unpack it in some another folder and check if the problem is fixed. (You don't need to unlock it again, use just demo version for testing. If it works you might unlock it afterwards)

I tried to simplify my english as far as possible, so I hope you can understand with no problems(and offence)...

Problem connect server
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG