The online racing simulator
Pringles Car Skin
(5 posts, started )
#1 - g.ram
Pringles Car Skin
I just thought of the idea to make a "Pringles" logo car but was just looking to make sure I wouldn't be doing anything by using their logos. I am assuming I wouldn't get in trouble for using their logos since its non-profit. Is this true?

Also, I am going to put the face on the hood, pringles on either side along the door, but I',m not sure what to do with the rest, I might put a picture of a chip on the roof. Anyone have some ideas as to colors etc?
UPDATE: APRIL 9th, 8:58pm -STEP #1

I did a photoshoot of some pringles I had in my house, and with a little bit of work through photoshop, managed to get a decent look on the car.
http://img153.imageshack.us/im ... pringlecarwebphotoai5.jpg
______________________________________________________________________-
#2 - Rish
it would look good on the XRG. there aren't a whole lot of skins for that.
I think it would look good on the RB4 but your a demo user so there isn't a whole lot of point.
Quote from g.ram :I just thought of the idea to make a "Pringles" logo car but was just looking to make sure I wouldn't be doing anything by using their logos. I am assuming I wouldn't get in trouble for using their logos since its non-profit. Is this true?

I am not sure about this, but there might be some copyright issues if you use company logos on your skins. But also they are not going to sue you over it or anything. First like you said, it's non-profit and secondly you are actually making them a favor by giving them free advertising.
#5 - g.ram
kk, thanks for the input fellas!

Pringles Car Skin
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG