The online racing simulator
urgent help needed !!!! [license clearing]
just paid for a S2 account was accepted made a gamerpassword.

go to unlock type in username i want and gamerpassword and it says username cannot be found.

edit now solved i used the name pearcy_2k7 but was unaware i had to use that to unlock S2
and why am i still a demo racer
Did u use a space in your username?
Any one ???
Can you drive the S2 cars in the game?

Don't worry about that "demo racer" title under your nickname here in the forum... it gets updated with a little delay (in one day or something).
Strange you are sure it got accepted? Else I would try to email the devs im sure they can fix the problem
yes its accepted it says ive unlocked it and im playing online now i said the probem was fixed, thanks for the replys. i just wanted to know why i was still demo racer lol

<<<<<<
time to get an avatar!
Ooohh ye i was looking into that and decided i didnt know how to do it guidence is appreciated
press User CP at the top left, and on the left look for edit avatar
#10 - Rish
Welcome to S2 pearcy!
i always ask a question then find out how to do it myself

eniwayz

edit:now solved
Congratulations.
Yep, just raced with you online. Hope your first steps in the FXR in the keyboard weren't too unpleasant.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :yes its accepted it says ive unlocked it and im playing online now i said the probem was fixed, thanks for the replys. i just wanted to know why i was still demo racer lol

<<<<<<

Hehe cool only one question.... Is that your cat?
Quote from Frost_More :Hehe cool only one question.... Is that your cat?

Haha strangely enough i used to have a ginger cat that looked like that but he go run over about 6months ago

P.S. is there something wrong with writing a post, i seem to miss letters all the time and have to go back through it and put them in, it only happens on here so i dont think its the keyboard, or is it just me?
It's just you.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG