The online racing simulator
Ok.. Smoke!
(18 posts, started )
Ok.. Smoke!
Well when you drift, you want it to look SWEEEEET right? Well why not add more smoke, it would look ace, I don't know if any of y'all have seen tokyo drift, but look when they drift, tons of smoke, I think this would add to the games preformance(?)

And the crashes, they should atleast near enough wreck your car when you crash badly, like this vid;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAxsyJQPDqw

:S Thanks

-DS
I already asked for that, but it's too ricey for them ...

There's a smoke mod if you're still to V

...or ask Team Orange for their drift set (Which you will never be able to get!)
heard of the smokemod? More smoke than captain birdseyes pipe tobacco
[argh, beat me to it....]
Lol, and THANKS for the mod!! where do i put it?!?!
It says: Waiting for LFS...
Help me plz i want it to work with W version
i dont think it works with Patch W but im not too sure
#9 - Mc21
It was made for V.
Quote from Riders Motion :I already asked for that, but it's too ricey for them ...

There's a smoke mod if you're still to V

...or ask Team Orange for their drift set (Which you will never be able to get!)

Damn, peoples aren't reading complete posts or what ?
Yea maby if u posted again instead of edited, i would.
Quote from Riders Motion :...or ask Team Orange for their drift set (Which you will never be able to get!)

It's not the set, it's about drifting with hot tyres. So, after 2-3 laps you get tons of smoke and it's, imo, much more fun to drift on hot too.. (But of course, to drift lap after lap after lap you need a set which works for you. But it's not 100% that you could do it with a setup from Team Orange)

Or, take hybrids in the rear and you'll get the smoke earlier..
If you've ever seen wheels spin on the spot when the smoke wraps round the wheels; now that's what I want, but it ain't gonna happen.

Like this:

Sorry for crap image.
Quote from Riders Motion :

I got a team orange set of Ken
#16 - psdf
Here's the "smoke" set I mostly use. If you want pooploads of smoke just keep the tires somewhere around 130-150C. TBH drifting with tires that hot is kinda... :mr-t: retarded :mr-t: cause the lack of grip makes your car super slippery and you have to practically crawl around some of the tighter turns. Fun stuff though.
Attached files
XR GT TURBO_megadori2.set - 132 B - 221 views
I got the lastest setup Team Orange is using (Don't ask me from who ) And it's hell hard to control once it reach 60 degree... And 60 is like really low. I can drift 120-130 and still be in control with my set
Its not really about the car, its about the person in the car. Whether they can invoke more smoke from their tires is a skill. People have different styles.

Ok.. Smoke!
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG