The online racing simulator
In Control ~~~ LFS Drifting Team
(15 posts, started )
Looking to join a DRIFTING team, big one, anyone interested? PM me plz.
Forums!
Ok all, added the forums
Why aren't you joining a team instead, there are already too much teams of 3-4 so please can you join one instead?
Well why shouldn't I make my own? Say that to everyone else in the forum and I might agree
Useless thread number #411
In about 7 days, Useless thread number #563 about the same team dieing!
And btw work on that logo please, it's made in Paint....

I just have to post this because i've tryed to make a succesfull post for new teams but everyone is just ignoring it. This is just, well trashing the LFS scene. It has been discussed so many times already but people just ignore it. Make a good team not a team that's made out of small fragile pieces that can fall apart every moment. It's a waste of your own time.
Quote from battle :Useless thread number #411
In about 7 days, Useless thread number #563 about the same team dieing!
And btw work on that logo please, it's made in Paint....

I just have to post this because i've tryed to make a succesfull post for new teams but everyone is just ignoring it. This is just, well trashing the LFS scene. It has been discussed so many times already but people just ignore it. Make a good team not a team that's made out of small fragile pieces that can fall apart every moment. It's a waste of your own time.

You, sir... Are a retard.

Lol couldnt be bothered reading your post, but the first part, logo's made in paint? Lmfao, you're great you are, seeing as I still have the "PSD" file saved.. obviasly a photoshop file, and wtf are you to tell me wat to do?

Lol.. Get it right before you try acting smart next time,

Kthxbai.
to be completely honest, i dont think anyone (and i mean everyone) would join a team called the in control drifting team, the name is a bit ironic, also.. there are plenty of drift teams out there

and the main reason i'm posting is agreeing with battle, it does look like it was done in paint, but my purpose of saying this, is why do you have a UFR picture there.. which is a FWD GTR car.. when neither of those seperate can drift, and when together .. far from drifting
just curious
you fairly quenched him tsssssssssssss!

Anywhos :munching_
Quote from DriftStar :You, sir... Are a retard.

Lol couldnt be bothered reading your post, but the first part, logo's made in paint? Lmfao, you're great you are, seeing as I still have the "PSD" file saved.. obviasly a photoshop file, and wtf are you to tell me wat to do?

Lol.. Get it right before you try acting smart next time,

Kthxbai.

He meant it looks like it was made in paint. Which lets all be honest it does. The quality just isn't there. As everyone else has said, we really DO think you should join a team. Its the best way to get started and to learn how things work around here, rather than diving head first into making a team.
Quote from DriftStar :You, sir... Are a retard.

Kthxbai.

Class

You should really carefully consider your remarks when addressing people you disagree with, especially when you are new to a community. Name calling is juvenile and unnecessary.
Alright, I give in, cba dealin witchu all, so cheers anyway..

anyone know a gd team to join? Drifting*
just browse this forum, there are quite a few teams looking for members, but as i rarely drift i dont really know any of them.
Good Choice Driftstar, i didn't mean to attack you personally. It's just a matter of zillion post without any real content. Maybe i acted a bit to aggressive towards and i apologize for that. I think you made a smart move trying to join another team that is already setup. This will only work the best for you. You can focus more on drifting and stuff what you obviously like and the leaders can work on the team stuff and you can profit from it

and again my apologizes if i offended you.

my regards,

Tom
battle
Thanks, that means alot, and it's np

Ty man

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG