48mph? [pit limiter...]
(20 posts, started )
48mph? [pit limiter...]
hey all i just got s2 today with my bro, and we can only drive 48mph, why>? Thanks!
turn the pit limiter off (press "L")
thanks, butm how do i do it? :S:S
Press 'L'
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d
Lmao, little newbs, how cute!
lol thanks everyone and this is my first time, i just brought S2 for £24 like 40 mins ago this is ace!!!!

thanks everyone!
Enjoy it!
typical drifter, cant see past his nose
#11 - Gunn
Quote from RMachucaA :typical drifter, cant see past his nose

Rediculous generalisations like this just start trouble. Why don't you keep your derogatory remarks to yourself?
Pwnage!
Well, the fact that hes an honest user.

Most people with demo, who use crack, know about the pit limiters and such.

"proper" Demo users dont, so, when they get S2, they dont know whats what.

Btw, £24 Well Spent
I must admit it took me a few puzzled minutes on my first go in the GT cars before I realised there was a limiter
I was lucky, In my first venture I had already done all the keybindings, so I just presumed that the green light was the limititititer.
i did the same thing but i asked in game while racing(sitting revving)
I also recommend using metric measurements right from the start. Ignoring the fact that it's an altogether more sensible and efficient system, seems a majority of LFS drivers use metric, so when you get tips and advice from them you don't have to do conversions.
If you've got a wheel or joystick with enough buttons on it, it's a good idea to map the speed limiter to one of them to keep you from fumbling for the keyboard. You can do this in the options screen.

Have fun with LFS! It rocks!
I plugged in my g25 and all teh controls were mapz0rzd for me .... pwnt
Well actually, you cannot generalize the demo users who don't ask questions as crascks, since when I press 'L' *goes to lfs, presses L* "This car does not have a pit lane speed limiter". I do think it won't take me 5 minutes to figure out

And plus, I read this thread :P

48mph? [pit limiter...]
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG