The online racing simulator
WMD used in Iraq AGAIN
(50 posts, started )
WMD used in Iraq AGAIN
So much for there not being WMDs in Iraq..... The terrorists are using chlorine gas bombs once again! And here is the article from a liberal news station, just for you guys.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17659270/
#2 - nihil
Quote from wheel4hummer :So much for there not being WMDs in Iraq..... The terrorists are using chlorine gas bombs once again! And here is the article from a liberal news station, just for you guys.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17659270/

Technically, Chlorine gas is not a WMD, its a tactical battlefield weapon.
What? Chlorine is not a weapon of mass destruction.
#4 - nihil
Quote from Blackout :What? Chlorine is not a weapon of mass destruction.

I know its nit-picking, but, horrible as it is, its a choking agent, and somewhat different in its effects to nerve agents like Sarin. Chlorine gas is not classed as a weapon of mass destruction.
Is it still a battle field weapon when it injures 350 innocent Iraqis?
#6 - nihil
Quote from wheel4hummer :Is it still a battle field weapon when it injures 350 innocent Iraqis?

Unfortunately, yes. Same way that a hunting rifle is still a hunting rifle if you shoot your family. This is low tech stuff. You want to make yourself a battlefield weapon? Just mix some acid with some bleach.

2HCl + NaOCl -> Cl2 + NaCl + H2O

To put it in simple terms, if you are attacked with chlorine gas, there is a strong chance you will survive. No doubt you'll be injured, but you can survive. There are historical examples from world war one of troops fighting on without gasmasks whilst under attack from chlorine gas.

Conversely, if attacked with Sarin, the likelihood that you'll survive is significantly smaller.
Quote from nihil : Chlorine gas is not classed as a weapon of mass destruction.

Yes...that was what I was saying. The post was directed for the first post in sort of WTF way.
Notice the question mark wasn't in the end of the sentence :P
#8 - nihil
Quote from Blackout :Yes...that was what I was saying. The post was directed for the first post in sort of WTF way.
Notice the question mark wasn't in the end of the sentence :P

Sorry... I see that now... damn speed reading... Smile
"WMD used in Iraq AGAIN"

Just the sort of misleading, over exaggerated bulls**t title you'd expect from Bush and his cronies.
Are you after a job with FOX news?
-
(wheel4hummer) DELETED by wheel4hummer : Too many people saying stupid shit to me.
Quote from wheel4hummer :I'm not a ****ing dumbass you know (my dad has a masters degree in chemical engineering). What qualifies as a WMD then? By the standards of whom?

How does your dad and the degree he has, got anything to do with you and your non-dumassiness? That aside, WMD is something that kills masses of people, masses. Chlorine truck smashed in to a building doesn't as you see.
Quote from wheel4hummer :What qualifies as a WMD then? By the standards of whom?

I, personally, do not think its a very helpful term. Its used by various governments in the way that you used it: as a buzzword to shortcut any rational debate and make ideological assertions about the world appear to be 'facts'.

All liberals do is bitch, and all conservatives do is bitch about liberals bitching. Useless sacks of blood and bone. Now go and take your lithium...
Quote from wheel4hummer :
If you don't like Fox News, then DON'T F*CKING WATCH IT! Every time I hear some bullshit on CNN, i'm going to write it down in a notebook, and then make a long ass post of all of them on here.

All liberals do is bitch.

lmao, i wont watch FOX or CNN thanks. Their both full of s*it

By all means make posts about CNN's bullshit as well, i like to see some balance.

Liberals and Conservatives all bitch, and lie, and do whatever it takes to further their causes.

It doesn't matter who you vote for, you end up with politicians.

I like to get my information from a variety of sources, then make up my own mind.

And no..i wont suck your balls, thanks. Razz

And..as Blackout says..what on earth has your fathers degree got to do with your intelligence ?
Quote from The Moose :"WMD used in Iraq AGAIN"

Just the sort of misleading, over exaggerated bulls**t title you'd expect from Bush and his cronies.
Are you after a job with FOX news?

the **** dude you dont even know what you're talking about so shut up

i've had it with this politics crap, all political based threads should never be allowed to be opened ever again
#14 - JTbo
Quote from XCNuse :the **** dude you dont even know what you're talking about so shut up

i've had it with this politics crap, all political based threads should never be allowed to be opened ever again

Well, you know what they say, subjects of discussion to avoid are politics and religion, there is nothing to be gain and all those cause is trouble Tilt
I decided to remove my post. By posting that, I don't want to add to the America bashing.
Quote from XCNuse :the **** dude you dont even know what you're talking about so shut up

Thanks very much ,but I'm quite aware of what I'm talking about. Who the heck are you to tell me to shut up?
These sorts of discussions are about hearing all points of view..that is what a democracy is all about.Shrug
Quote from The Moose :T
These sorts of discussions are about hearing all points of view..that is what a democracy is all about.Shrug

Yes, very true. Whilst some debates on the internet are plainly no holds barred, using subtle suggestions to sway an opposite viewpoint to agree with your position is more effective than other means. Hey, it worked for Socrates!
Quote from The Moose :These sorts of discussions are about hearing all points of view..that is what a democracy is all about.Shrug

You could care less about my point of view, and I could care less about yours... that is why democracy sucks. Too much government control.
Quote from wheel4hummer :I decided to remove my post. By posting that, I don't want to add to the America bashing.

I don't want you to think i was America bashing...just to make it clear. My own country is just as bad.
I have nothing against America or Americans.
Quote from The Moose :I don't want you to think i was America bashing...just to make it clear. My own country is just as bad.
I have nothing against America or Americans.

Too late, I already do. It's like when someone says "No offense" before insulting me.
#21 - JTbo
Quote from wheel4hummer :Too late, I already do. It's like when someone says "No offense" before insulting me.

But certainly one can have different opinion from course your country has taken without bashing your country?
I'm wondering where was the bashing bit actually?
Quote from wheel4hummer :Too late, I already do. It's like when someone says "No offense" before insulting me.

Fair enough. your choice. Uh-hu

I don't remember saying anything about America, or Americans. I do remember mentioning your *cough* President and a couple of media organisations. I don't think that counts as insulting a nation or it's inhabitants. Obviously it does in your warped eyes.
Don't worry, next time I'm visiting my friends in the States I'll steer well clear of you.

Im out of this thread...good evening to you.
Quote from The Moose :It doesn't matter who you vote for, you end up with politicians.

Thread over.

I would also agree that criticizing Bush jr. is not america bashing, because Bush only represents at best, 49% of the nation, and he pretty openly resents the chunk that's greater than 51%. I'll stop there cuz it's pretty off topic.

Off topic unless of course you are talking about WMD's, which is a completely manufactured term that can be intending to mean anything or nothing. A term with such flexibility that it justfified, for some, this horrible occupation. Now everyone realizes it will not end for another decade. 10 years that nation will be at war, if the US leaves or not.
Quote from wheel4hummer :What qualifies as a WMD then? By the standards of whom?.

Ummm... something like an atomic bomb US dropped to Hiroshima and Nagasaki in WW2....

WMD used in Iraq AGAIN
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG