The online racing simulator
Round 2 Circuit Change
It seems that the round 2 track is causing problems with some teams, and it's deffinatly gonna be a problem in the race.

So my question is this. Do we need a circuit change for this race? if so please state which circuit and i'll create a poll to discuss weather or not it should be changed.

Back up your statements with something valid also please, dont just say, i hate the track.
Even thou i am not in the league the track is a very good one for the fzr but i don't see why it is a problem for other people. All it takes is one mistake on this track and you have alot of damage but this reflects on all teams.

All you have to do it go at a nice pace so that you can not make mistakes and be steady on your tyres and your laptimes.
I'm not in the league, but looking at your schedule if any round needs to be changed it should be the oval ...
That would be like Removing Monaco From the Formula One Calendar because drivers complained it was "too hard" and "i get to much damage."
The oval muST STAY!!!
Quote from racer hero :The oval muST STAY!!!

The cars are nowhere near close and no R/L GT championship races on ovals.
Racername: [PUMA]Racerhero
Online at: (FM) OvaL JuNkIeS !

Thats why he wants the oval in the calendar
Jonny, take out the link to Oval Junkies in case anyone accidentally clicks on it and ends up suing you if they are mentally scarred for life ...
SO Long stays... if ppl are having problems with the walls, then I suggest they spend more time practicing for it.

A race is about competition - not cruising around - not to mention that theres plenty of time left for practicing.

Quote from duke_toaster :I'm not in the league, but looking at your schedule if any round needs to be changed it should be the oval ...

I agree.
Quote from r4ptor :SO Long stays... if ppl are having problems with the walls, then I suggest they spend more time practicing for it.

A race is about competition - not cruising around - not to mention that theres plenty of time left for practicing.

I agree.

100% agreed.

There some hard things in live, but we can't just turn away... we need to confront and get over. The same thing with this round.
Personally i dotn wanna change, but i'm dreading the marshalling and the amount of objections that are gonna be filed. Ah well.

And oval stays, for this season anyway
SO Long must stay. It's a great and demanding track - we are really going to find out who can handle their cars here!
SO is a good track and all but yea, Im also very concerned for the amount of damage and shizzle but then again who cares!? Its only a race for a virtual leauge.

Oval is gonna suck imho. 4 hours of a constant FXR engine sound flying around the same part of track every 60 seconds. Not my cup of tea to be honest with ya. Ill skip that one.
Quote from Cpl.Anger :
Oval is gonna suck imho. 4 hours of a constant FXR engine sound flying around the same part of track every 60 seconds. Not my cup of tea to be honest with ya. Ill skip that one.

Skip it? Dude, you aren't getting it... Oval is a big challenge as well. A challenge of keeping yourself awake :elefant:
Quote from r4ptor :Skip it? Dude, you aren't getting it... Oval is a big challenge as well. A challenge of keeping yourself awake :elefant:

Despite that, if you get amongst a good bunch of drivers oval racing is actually tough. hotlapping oval i agree is boring but battling on the oval is great because it can last a whole race even!
Quote from Cpl.Anger :SO is a good track and all but yea, Im also very concerned for the amount of damage and shizzle...

If every driver practiced for the race, there would be no more damage on this circuit than any other...
Hmm true yea.

I still dont fancey oval racing though. I was gonna do FishFix's 360 lap GTR Oval race but even the practise racing was boring for me.
Quote from r4ptor :SO Long stays... if ppl are having problems with the walls, then I suggest they spend more time practicing for it.

I agree.

Agreed too. SO requires a very skilled and steady racer and if any, this track shows who's really the best driver.

+1
ok SO stays

AS for oval, practicing is boring i agree, racing is exciting though if everyone practices enough and gets to a fairly equal skill level the oval round can be fantastic
Quote from BenjiMC :AS for oval, practicing is boring i agree, racing is exciting though if everyone practices enough and gets to a fairly equal skill level the oval round can be fantastic

Yes, it can be REALLY fantastic. Fantasticly dull.
Quote from duke_toaster :Yes, it can be REALLY fantastic. Fantasticly dull.

A i said, if you practice enough it's fantastic, if your a noob at oval racing, it's lame.
glad to hear so stays
Quote from duke_toaster :Yes, it can be REALLY fantastic. Fantasticly dull.

Go do your oval bashing somewhere else. Like you said, you're not involved in this league in any way so just go away.

And on-topic: I predict at least 8 cars having to crawl to pits due to bad damage in the race but thats part of racing at South City. It wouldn't be so fun otherwise
Quote from Leifde :Go do your oval bashing somewhere else. Like you said, you're not involved in this league in any way so just go away.

And on-topic: I predict at least 8 cars having to crawl to pits due to bad damage in the race but thats part of racing at South City. It wouldn't be so fun otherwise

Will need a permanent SC driver for this round to be on track all race also cus of the awkward pit entry
Quote from Leifde :

That wouldn't surprise me at all.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG