The online racing simulator
BOV Request
(4 posts, started )
#1 - nism0
BOV Request
I am after a new BOV sound for LFS, and I was wondering if anyone had, or is willing to make one for me.
I want one that is like the WRC cars, you know you hear them with that high pitched squeeky sound. I didn't think they sounded good, but when I went in a Group A car on the weekend I loved it, so does anyone have it, or could make it?
even if someone made you a high pitch squeeky BOV i doubt that it'll fulfill your needs.

as the current BOV sound in LFS loops and sounds all dodgy if you have a badly modded sound. especially with a squeeky one it'll just ring the crap out of your ears and would be most unpleasant :P
#3 - nism0
You're probably right. I'll have a play with a few different sounds and try make something myself, if it sounds bad, go back to stock lol
hi there, iv made sevral with much difficulty, u need two things,
the correct pitch and tone of sound, the wrong sound (usaly hi-pitched skueeky ones)
dont loop right and sound mega-funky, and also file size and sound length also are hard to match to get to loop correctly,

if u want a diff sound, go to unoficail downloads, and my one is there, plz dont complain or bust out some information about a engine or bov cause il slap ya !

BOV Request
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG