The online racing simulator
S2 or not to S2 That is the question
Ive been playing the s1 and s2 demo for about 5-6 years now. i havnt really seen a need to get the real game becuse all i really did was drag and sometimes drft but now i want to get it..but the question is should i get s2 or wait until s3 becuse there already on patch w
well that is up to you, but i think it might be a while until S3 comes out.
#3 - JTbo
Don't wait, it will be long wait, at least year, I bet many years, well 6 years, but some guys say it will never be so long, however more than 1 year it will be.

Hmm, demo racers should not have drag strip?
-
(Blas89) DELETED by Blas89
Quote from downlikerain :becuse there already on patch w

who says you can't restart the alphabet

the sooner the cheaper it is
and no i'm not kidding, exchange rates are getting worse as you sit here looking around, thus making it more expensive for you to buy it

plus.. prices will never change, so no point in waiting anyway
It'll cost the same anyway so why not enjoy S2 now, and S3 when that comes out, which is quite likely to be in the order of 'years', though noone knows for sure of course.. Get s2 now and S3 is likely only to cost you 12 pounds, as by then you'll have forgotten about spending 24 in April 2007..
Buy it buy it buy it buy it!
A post from the devil!!
<<<<< :evil:
Buy it.

I just recently bought my copy and picked up a Microsoft Sidewinder wheel with FF and... well, I haven't used my computer for anything other than AIM since I bought it.

LFS sucked up all my free time and even managed me to choose racing the FOX over my Honda CRX sitting in my driveway.

I dunno, exchange rates are getting worse, so it'd probably be better if you did buy it now rather than later because they're not going to get any better...
Buy it, and enjoy the full feature of LFSworld.net is already a benefit and worth every penny.
... whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous demo behaviour, or take up thy credit card against a sea of n00bish T1 collisions and by licensing end them?
Quote from Hankstar :... whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous demo behaviour, or take up thy credit card against a sea of n00bish T1 collisions and by licensing end them?

LMAO
"S2 or not to S2, that is no question"

- Hamlet, Prince of Denmark
Buy it now so we can all embrace another S2 licence into our community (and wreck him on T1)...

Really, just buy it and enjoy the amazing sim that is LFS
You really should buy it, as many people alrdy said exchange rates are getting worse so that makes the game a little bit more expensive every time..

It really is worth your money and you can join league's
Even though it's the end of the world as you know it ... get licensed now. You will not regret it.
I've bought it yesterday and I can say it's really worth the money
Quote from AK-Chester :Even though it's the end of the world as you know it ... get licensed now. You will not regret it.

Buying S2 is the end of the world as you know it. After S2, LFS is your world.
Lfs Is You Life Lol
As you all well put it..once you lfs theres no turning back..so very true..im only a demo racer and still it consumes me like the matrix..if i had a real car..i would still drive to the store on lfs...i.e pitstop lol
get s2 now its highly recommended cause then you can get the feel of s2 then when s3 get that.
Buy it ofcourse. This game is the best simulation beside the others. Ha if he buys S2; i want my S3 for free from the creators
Buy it! Now! You won't regret it.
#21 - col
Yea, verily and forsooth, 'tis a brainer of the zeroth order.
Quote from JTbo :Hmm, demo racers should not have drag strip?

in demo, people drag on the blackwood straight
Quote from niall09 :in demo, people drag on the blackwood straight

Tis true! I've seen it with my own eyes. :P
Quote from downlikerain :Ive been playing the s1 and s2 demo for about 5-6 years now. i havnt really seen a need to get the real game becuse all i really did was drag and sometimes drft but now i want to get it..but the question is should i get s2 or wait until s3 becuse there already on patch w

If you buy S3, you have to buy S1+S2 anyway. If you buy S1+S2 now, you get to play S1+S2 now until S3 comes out. There really is no question whether you should buy S1+S2 right now! If you've been playing for 5-6 years you definately should buy it. I think there is no question. Buy, buy, buy!!!
Quote from downlikerain :Ive been playing the s1 and s2 demo for about 5-6 years now. i havnt really seen a need to get the real game becuse all i really did was drag and sometimes drft but now i want to get it..but the question is should i get s2 or wait until s3 becuse there already on patch w

really simple answer to this.......

get s1 and s2 now... then you can get s3 when it comes out having mastered s1 and 2. Also it spreads out the cost

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG