The online racing simulator
LFS S3 Track Plans
(49 posts, started )
#1 - Kmac
LFS S3 Track Plans
For Track Plans Im Thinkin maybe, it should all be one big free ride track.
Like a City, so you can go to gas stations, go to race stadioms, and even realisticly drift around the city!
There could be garages, upgrade shops, a diff stuff.
If You want a good racing sim, You want it to be realistic. Hopfully manny people can agree with me on one huge free ride track.
You could be jus strolling down town then you get a txt to come to donzal raceway for a 6 lap race or something, so u go refuel, head to the stadiam, following your map, you know, it would be pretty cool.
yOu could have malls in the game with HUGE parkin lots, where everyone goes in the night to figure out some nightime drift comp. lol,
Day and night driveing, have a 24 hour clock running your own lfs time for when its light and dark, theres gonna be soo many things ppl will be offering lfs , to inprove the game, but plz if you like this one, post back
No.

And "No" again, just in case you missed it the first time.
#3 - Kmac
why Not?
Because this is LFS, not NFS. Plus there is only one guy creating all the circuits, so we don't want him wasting his time building petrol stations when he could be building race tracks.
#5 - Kmac
ughh nvm bii,
Please search next time. This has been suggested literally hundreds of times.

The reasons it will not happen have also been given hundreds of times; do a search and look through an old thread.

Quote from thisnameistaken :Because this is LFS, not NFS. Plus there is only one guy creating all the circuits, so we don't want him wasting his time building petrol stations when he could be building race tracks.

yes but it be more realistic.
And the graphics engine would need to be heavily modified to cope with free roaming.
#9 - Kmac
hmmm.
#10 - Kmac
Free ram, vc, and prossessors giveaway
#11 - Kmac
All curtisy of, thenameistaken, lmao
Quote from Kmac : and even realistically drift around the city!

I wouldn't consider that realistic.
#13 - Kmac
dude you cant say u dont wanna go out and jump in your car right now and go for a drift
... "thisnameistaken" got the point...
and... sorry to ask.... but is it usual in Canada, that a champcar 's racing through the cities and is entering upgrade shops??? (to the point of realism)

I think if we want to propose a track, than a concrete proposual... I'd like to see somekind of competition, that there 'll be one thread where everyone can propose a drawn track areal, send it to the Develloppers... after a deadline, ten or twenty proposuals will be released and can be voted by the community. The "best" one will be included in S3 aditional to the tracks the Develloppers will include...
No, not really. I might slide around a damp roundabout, but I have no intention of drifting thank you.
Quote from Kmac :dude you cant say u dont wanna go out and jump in your car right now and go for a drift

I would pay to see you do it.
#17 - Kmac
the roads around here are awsome for it, long as you got yer Ebrake
sounds like NFS MW

-925605017603487560714650405134092343534349576230!
#19 - Kmac
Hm, a lil eh. but lfs kicks nfs ass
:banghead:
Sorry but I don't agree with this idea! Sounds like NFS to me.
#22 - Jakg
Quote from Kmac : For Track Plans Im Thinkin maybe, it should all be one big free ride track.
Like a City, so you can go to gas stations, go to race stadioms, and even realisticly drift around the city!
There could be garages, upgrade shops, a diff stuff.
If You want a good racing sim, You want it to be realistic. Hopfully manny people can agree with me on one huge free ride track.
You could be jus strolling down town then you get a txt to come to donzal raceway for a 6 lap race or something, so u go refuel, head to the stadiam, following your map, you know, it would be pretty cool.
yOu could have malls in the game with HUGE parkin lots, where everyone goes in the night to figure out some nightime drift comp. lol,
Day and night driveing, have a 24 hour clock running your own lfs time for when its light and dark, theres gonna be soo many things ppl will be offering lfs , to inprove the game, but plz if you like this one, post back

ever heard of TDU? would be a MUCH better game for you (im being serious!)
Wait a minute. If we want something like NFS, why don't we just play NFS? Is that too sensible?

But I agree with Jak on this one - TDU might be a better idea for you.

Oh, and please don't write that size again.
#24 - Kmac
What tdu

LFS S3 Track Plans
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG