The online racing simulator
I think it's best to just cancel the random weather as well paul, cuz i'm sure people will whine about that too it if someone decides to use a shadow as a braking point.

I thought having wind and changing conditions would make racing more fun, because this is a fun league. So just to avoid future moaning (and making sure I still have some fun) I'll change everything in the calendar to clear skies and no wind.

Problem solved.
If thats how you want it then do it and there is no changing from then on
Just to mention i will be on holiday from the 6th may - 21st May so i think that means il miss week 2 and 3 of this league? not sure what the dates are but im definitly racing week 1 and the races after that! ive informed dink of this and hes ok with it ( hes the threat from our team anyway so watch out fellas ) and looking forward to it.
#29 - Dru
Quote from davecrossy14 :Just to mention i will be on holiday from the 6th may - 21st May so i think that means il miss week 2 and 3 of this league? not sure what the dates are but im definitly racing week 1 and the races after that! ive informed dink of this and hes ok with it ( hes the threat from our team anyway so watch out fellas ) and looking forward to it.

Thanks for letting us know.

BTW Dr.Dink, do you have another suitable team mate that can sub for Dave during these weeks or not?
I will make some enquiries with our team and see if I can find a stand in. Should be ok. Will let you know asap

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG